Enzo Milano Curling Iron, Black, 25mm Round uploaded by Sofia V.Enzo Milano Curling Iron, Black, 25mm Round uploaded by S. W.

BY ENZO MILANO

In today’s beauty world, you want an iron you can trust, and the 25mm Round Classic Clipless Curling Iron by ENZO Milano not only inspires styling confidence, but also ongoing confidence. Create the famous “Enzo Wave” with our most famous and sought... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sofia V.
Love, love, love!!! My hairdresser recommended this curling iron and I love it! It is about $75 on Amazon. Love how my hair looks after use, I usually use it almost everyday to create lose, beachy looking waves.
Jessa M.
Lomita, CA
I love this curling iron. It’s always the perfect temperature and it’s very easy to use. I love the case it came with, it’s a higher end curling iron but it’s so much better than going through cheap ones every month
S. W.
I purchased this iron nearly 10 years ago because I have never had luck with traditional curling irons and clipless curling irons were just gaining traction. Initially, there was definitely a learning curve, but I was eventually able to curl my hair without burning myself. I used the glove that comes with it at first, but I stopped using it a few years ago as I no longer need it.

I really like this curling iron for multiple reasons. First, it has lasted a long time. As I previously mentioned, I purchased this iron nearly 10 years ago, and it is still going strong, Second, the curls last. I have used many other curling irons in the past and the curls always fall and they never last. Third, this iron does not leave me with that odd curling iron clip dent. I have yet to figure out how to use a traditional curling iron without leaving that strange dent in my hair.
Micaela K.
I just purchased this last weekend and I CANNOT put it down! Seriously, I've been obsessing over this iron, and I managed to get it for a GREAT price from the vendor on Amazon. Honestly, it curls my hair beautifully and my hair manages to keep the curl all day. Love this thing.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Something to get use to! I am in love with this brand. Delivery and shipping is wonderful. Noting but pros from this product. No cons about it. My expectations were met with this one.
Teafunnee B.
I purchased a clip less curler because I thought my hair couldn't be curled with those traditional wands and was desperate to try something else. I really like that I can achieve curls with this that don't fall flat in 10 minutes. They last more like 3 hours! :P I consider that a really good curler. I love how I can get soft curls or tight ringlets with the same wand. Only thing is, I have burned myself a couple times because you need to hold with your finger, even with the protective glove.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
The retail price is about 100 dollar but you can find deals through amazon. This rod works very good. It automatically heats up with a switch and keeps curls long lasting and frizz free. Just be careful with the wand because i burned myself on my arm 3 times and it hurts.
Halle U.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Love this curler! This product gets the job done. It is easy to use and long lasting. I have had mine for years! It creates long beautiful curls with ease.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it doesn’t make my hair frizz or dry!!!
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
My favorite curling iron.. Perfect size and has never left my hair a mess, like a lot of others have done in the past.