Enzo Milano Curling Iron, Black, 25mm Round uploaded by S. W.

BY ENZO MILANO

Photo (1)
Yassenda's G.
Yassenda's G.
Baytown, TX
I love this curling iron because ones in while I decide to curl my hair and my straightener doesn't work on my hair
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Zion, IL
Great wand and makes beautiful, frizz-free curls! Just be careful not to burn yourself!
S. W.
S. W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this iron nearly 10 years ago because I have never had luck with traditional curling irons and clipless curling irons were just gaining traction. Initially, there was definitely a learning curve, but I was eventually able to curl my hair without burning myself. I used the glove that comes with it at first, but I stopped using it a few years ago as I no longer need it.

I really like this curling iron for multiple reasons. First, it has lasted a long time. As I previously mentioned, I purchased this iron nearly 10 years ago, and it is still going strong, Second, the curls last. I have used many other curling irons in the past and the curls always fall and they never last. Third, this iron does not leave me with that odd curling iron clip dent. I have yet to figure out how to use a traditional curling iron without leaving that strange dent in my hair.
Madelyn F.
Madelyn F.
providence, RI
Love this curling wand I use it alit for my daughters hair..easy to do curls.
Linzy N.
Linzy N.
Lynnwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The retail price is about 100 dollar but you can find deals through amazon. This rod works very good. It automatically heats up with a switch and keeps curls long lasting and frizz free. Just be careful with the wand because i burned myself on my arm 3 times and it hurts.
I love my curling iron!!! I've found so many different ways that get me great compliment from everyone.
Chelsea U.
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
My favorite curling iron.. Perfect size and has never left my hair a mess, like a lot of others have done in the past.
Teafunnee B.
Teafunnee B.
I purchased a clip less curler because I thought my hair couldn't be curled with those traditional wands and was desperate to try something else. I really like that I can achieve curls with this that don't fall flat in 10 minutes. They last more like 3 hours! :P I consider that a really good curler. I love how I can get soft curls or tight ringlets with the same wand. Only thing is, I have burned myself a couple times because you need to hold with your finger, even with the protective glove.
Micaela K.
Micaela K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased this last weekend and I CANNOT put it down! Seriously, I've been obsessing over this iron, and I managed to get it for a GREAT price from the vendor on Amazon. Honestly, it curls my hair beautifully and my hair manages to keep the curl all day. Love this thing.
Tuï L.
Tuï L.
This is the best curling iron ever. The curls stay on long and they are very volumous. It's easy to work with and it doesn't take long to have beautifull curls. I would definetely recommend this product!