BY ENVYDERM

Lip Plumper. No Parabens. No Sulfates. No Synthetic Fragrances. No Phthalates. No GMO s. No Tricolosa. No Mineral Oils. No Animal Products Long wearing, non-sticky high shine gloss coupled with a tingly cool sensation to instantly volumize and plump lips.  Sheer to semi-sheer colors provide a beautiful shine with a hint of glistening color to your lips.  Peptides and tripepetides to boost lip collagen for plumper, fuller youthful looking lips with continued use.  Argan oil, pomegranate seed oil a. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I have this in Coco (clear) and Rose Bleu (plum blackberry) and I LOVE it. The Rose Bleu is the perfect shade for daily wearing for me, and a little bit goes a long way. The soft paddle applicator provides great coverage. It's a little bit sticky, but not much. It also lasts pretty dang long, considering how often I lick my lips (and it tastes slightly minty- yay!). It tingles for the first few minutes of wearing, and does plump my pucker a bit.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
This stuff isn't quite as goopy as the sephora products (my friend has this one), the pain of the plumping is still there, but it's less of a mess and also has a nicer taste. I'd still recommend doing the lipstick plumping!
rebekah marie F.
Krotz springs, LA
Absolutely love this product,it comes in multiple colors and I love the way plumps my lips
you cannot go wrong with this product
Emily M.
Ambler, PA
Review for: Shimmery Clear more...
It moisturized and plumped my lips but it's extremely goopy and sticky. I put it on before I go to sleep.
Alicia W.
Aberdeen, MD
This product is so nice to have. The color is amazing and its so smooth when you put in on your lips.