BY GUCCI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Krystel L.
Best lotion, it has a good smell and lasts all day. It is the first time that I try it and I love it.
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
I love this brand, this lotion is wonderful I do not have a friend I bought it and it has given me to try it and I really love it has excellent fragrance leaves the skin smooth, the presentation is beautiful. It's worth it. I've never heard anyone have problems with this lotion. I recommend it!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍 love u ❤️❤️❤️❤️de best💝
sofia c.
Miami, Fl
you van find this product on sephora stores, is totaly what a very secure woman is looking for to be the perfect object of desire, i never found anything similar to wear in al ocassions, is incomparable, i absoluty reconmend this product to all of you girls
Amanda A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Smells amazing 😍😍 this lotion leaves your skin feeling great. Gucci is a well known brand and this product is definitely one of their greatest
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm telling y'all this stuff smells AMAZING. every single time I've worn it I've been complimented and asked what it was.
I love this lotion it smells so good and lasts for a long time. A little goes a long ways.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
I am in love with this lotion and how it leaves my skin i recommend buying it. Its smell is amazing .
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
This product is nice a smells great! It doesn't leave a sticky residue on the skin which is nice!
Alanis R.
I love trying new moisturizers, but one problem I've been consistently having is they leave a sticky residue on my skin. Does this lotion leave your skin feeling sticky?
Samantha L.
Where is this located in and how pricey
Tyonna S.
Los Angeles, CA
Where to get some for a reasonable price?