BY GUCCI

Kiara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
My fiancée signature smell! I love it! He has various Gucci fragrances but this one is one of my favorite. The only downside is the bottle is so small for the price.
Jordan G.
Ishpeming, MI
This smells awful such a strong scent and it becomes very overwhelming. First time I bought it and I would not buy again. Do not waste your time.
Diego R.
Smells delicious, would recommend. I love the smell. I recommend anyone who is looking for a cologne. I got all the ladies after i wore it
Kat C.
Got my dad this perfume as a gift and he loves it. Stays on for more than a day. Smells so good, and the price is totally fair
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
Brother in law uses this stuff.. and it lasts all day.. smells good.. and he would recommend this to anyone
sorlay q.
Syracuse
Son buenisimos ami en lo personal me encantan y aquien no les gusta una oroma suabe facinante que enamora
Houda B.
Saratov
This fabulous Eau de toilette I bought it for my boyfriend smells just awesome. Don't know how to describ it but every time i was with him I just fell in love over and over again with the scent!
heidy r.
Es buena calidad me gusta mucho para mi pareja es de buen aroma y es de alta calidad es de alto precio pero vale la pena
Rhayza R.
Perfume maravilhoso, ótimo fragrância, frescor, muito bom, toque suave e marcante, meu marido ama, recomendo