BY GUCCI

Rain R.
This is a gorgeous smelling perfume! It has a very strong smell, and you can definitely detect the jasmine, which is one of my favorite scents. I did notice the perfume had a sort of "metallic", which actually combines quite well with the floral scent in my opinion.
Veronica P.
Carmichael, CA
This scent is magical.. it is light and smells mature. it only takes a few pumps to be saturated in the scent but the down side is that it doesn't seem to last as long as I would like it to.
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Definitely did NOT like! It had a very powdery/old scent that was much too strong. Perhaps it would suit another lady much better but not something I would consider repurchasing.
Phinon L.
Baltimore, MD
This is an excellent quality product & I am very happy with their service.
Am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this supplier to others.
Jayme M.
Springfield, MO
Absolutely love this company! My schedule is insane, so working with an easy interface to order online and ship immediately is a HUGE game-changer. Total fan! :)
Yana N.
Brooklyn , NY
I really love the smell I don't wear it too much but I wear other perfumes by Gucci I love everything that has to do with Gucci
Julia B.
Harlingen, TX
 I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment
Crystal C.
Medical Lake
Soft yet powerful! I love this scent. I have people ask all the time what it is. Is so lovely I wear it everywhere!
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I've use it to a while. I remember when I wear it, someone would come up to me and ask what I am wearing.
Eureka Y.
My all time favorite perfume. I can wear this fragrance anytime and anywhere. Also it last long all day!