BY ENVIROSCENT

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our products are assured for reliability and durability which has high quality and standard. Our products are designed with the up to date designs and creativity. We always work towards to fulfill the requirements of our end users. Features Autosticks fragrance diffuser sticks seaside coconut Pack of 2 see more...

Review (1)
Enviroscent 1071036 Autosticks Fragrance Diffuser Sticks Seaside Coconut - Pack of 2 I bought this air freshener for my car the other day and i love it. It smells great. I was kind of sad though because i thought it came with a mesh like holder. I love the fact that it’s made with essential oils. I would most probably buy this product again.