BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMurad
Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser, 07-oz

Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser, 0.7-oz.

Formulated with vitamins A, C and E, this travel size energizing cleansing gel helps remove pollution and other impurities without over-drying skin.

Web ID: 6931840

AM and PM, massage over dampened face and neck; rinse and pat dry; Pair with Rapid Age Spot & Pigment Lightening Serum, Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30, City Skin Overnight Detox Moisturizer

What is the highest fluid oz I can buy of this product?
what kind of videos of reviews would u like to see in the future???
Start your review of Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser, 0.7-oz.!
Brooke H.
Fresno, CA
Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser, 0.7-oz. uploaded by Brooke H.
Honestly, I purchased this last minute because my discount made it so that I wasn’t getting free shipping on the Murad website 😂. I would rather get a product for $3 bucks than pay the $7 in shipping 😬. However, I don’t really notice this product as being good or bad. It doesn’t make any significant difference either way for my skin. I won’t be repurchasing it in the future but it wasn’t bad...
 Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser, 0.7-oz. uploaded by  Tara S.
So I'm I have been strongly trying to find my favorite facial cleanser and this product right here has to be my top new favorite for sure! I got it in the months #ipsyglambag and I'm hooked lol it's lightweight but still gel at the same time. It lathers great and rinses off very well. My pores feel cleaner then they every have tbh lol a new must have 🙌❤️
morgan B.
Mcdonough, GA
Its a good cleanser. I got a sample size from Ipsy and it smells amazing. I’d describe the smell as orange fresh citrus. It wasn’t over drying but did definitely remove the dirt and oils off my face from the day.
Claudia N.
Las Vegas, NV
Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser, 0.7-oz. uploaded by Claudia N.
Yes! On my second bottle. You don't need much and its gentle on the skin. It has small pearls that disolve while washing you face. I use it in combination with the other products on this line. Very effective. Murad product can be very $$$ pricy, but this one if for sure worth it.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, SC
Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser, 0.7-oz. uploaded by Kaylee B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is great for my skin! It means it feeling fresh and rejuvenated at the end of the day !
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this product. I had got a sample years ago. It works so well. Leaves my skin feeling fresh rejuvenated. If I could change one thing that.woild be the price. Otherwise I love the packaging and the easy to use bottle. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Shelby V.
Luverne, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used this cleanser and it is a quality Murad product. It does make my skin feel very clean. I don’t love it but I do really like using it. I would recommend to people who have an oilier skin type.
trinity O.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really don't have anything bad to say about this cleanser! It is wonderful! I love how refreshing it feels on my face during the wash and how it makes me face feel after. My skin doesn't feel tight but it's nice and smooth and refreshed. The packaging is whatever nothing amazing and nothing bad. Very nice stuff for sure!
Akhia C.
Aubrey, TX
This is a fantastic gel cleanser! Goes on very smoothly and gently and doesn't foam up like most cleansers. Does a great job of cleaning out your pores without any harsh scrubbing and leaves my face feeling super clear.
Lindsey F.
Terrebonne, OR
I received a sample of this cleanser with an Ipsy bag, and let me just say, any Murad product easily becomes a new fave of mine. They're products don't ever cause break outs, moisturize my skin, and don't break the bank either!