Envirokidz Organic Peanut Butter Panda Puffs Enviropakz, 25-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)

BY ENVIROKIDZ ORGANIC

Do you appreciate that wild animals can still walk the floor of the earths rainforests Even if you have never been to the Amazon, do you value the idea that animals and indigenous people can live peacefully in Brazils rainforest Are you prepared to talk to your parents, schoolteachers and even government officials about how important it is for rainforests to be saved for future generations Is there a spark of hope in your eye that something can be done by Kids to save endangered animals in the Amazon Congratulations! Youre an EnviroKidz!1% of EnviroKidz sales are donated annually to endangered species, habitat conservation and environmental education for kids. Together, we can make a difference! see more...

Lorelei K.
My kiddo loves these! This cereal is a great option for a special treat as it is certified organic and the packaging is environmentally friendly. The cereal is similar to captain crunch in that it has a slight peanut buttery flavor. Definitely recommend this!
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I adore this cereal in fact this and another brand are the only ones I buy now because they do not contain any added sugars or colors and are Organic which is what I am always looking for. I also love the yummy flavor with not that much sugar in them. I recommend everyone to try it and make the change to these cereals they are better options for your kids.
Cheyanna S.
We purchase this big bag once a week. It's one of the best value-for-money organic cereals. It's perfectly sweet but not overly sugary. I feel comfortable giving this to my child here and there. My whole family loves it. It's a healthier and better version of Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
I love that this is a healthy cereal but I don't feel like I'm being deprived! It's delicious with or without milk! Also it's great packaging with beautiful illustrations on it which are very eye catching!
Victoria T.
I love panda puffs! They are like a better version of Kiks.
The peanut butter flavor is my favorite. Eat them with milk or on their own.

Nice and crunchy and they don't get soggy to fast.
Recommend to everyone.
Meg W.
Boise, ID
As an adult this is my absolute favorite cereal! So good for you, and such an amazing taste. If you have never tried this it is an absolute must try for you. You will not regret it! I wish the price was a little lower because it can get a little spends, but all in all it is a great buy!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This seems like a pretty great snack so I'm not sure it's kosher I would have to check the packaging and I would love to try it if it is because I keep kosher but again it does look like a really great
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Organic and with no added sugars?! This cereal is super delicious with milk or just on its own to snack on. The peanut butter taste isn't overwhelming
Alanna P.
These are a great snack to have whether you eat them with milk or alone. They are all organic and do not have any hidden preservatives in it.
Zuleyma D.
I love this product for myself it taste good and it doesn't have that much sugar.