BY ENVIROKIDZ ORGANIC

No artificial additives or preservatives Not genetically engineered 1% of sales donated to saving wildlife USDA Organic Gluten free! Good for the earth.  Good for kids, too. Each year, 1% of sales of Envirokidz™ cereals, waffles and organic bars go into an EnviroFund which is annually shared amongst wildlife groups around the world like Wildlife Trust.  Thanks to all those waffles and bowls of cereal you ate, we have donated significantly towards species conservation.  With your help, we can give more. Eating organic foods can make a big difference to the environment, too, because organic farmers don t use synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers.  All these things can harm wildlife and kids. Check out the "Friends" link on our website for more information on our endangered animals.  Together, let s make a difference: e see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I know these are marketed to younger children, but this is one of my favorite cereals!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love that this is organic and gluten free and though it might be a bit more expensive as far as cereals go, it's worth the price for healthier foods." in 3 reviews
  • "Its not super sweet which I like a lot and I like them with some almond milk :)" in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little more expensive than most organic cereals I find on the shelves, but well worth it in my opinion." in 2 reviews
  • "My sister in law gets these for my nieces and I must say they are very good!" in 1 review
Teresa C.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely adore this brand. They have delicious cereals that I can trust are certified vegan and organic. Excellent quality and superior nutrition in comparison to other cereals. Easy to find in many grocery stores, like Trader Joe’s, Costco, shoprite, stop & shop etc. Fairly priced and so tasty. I’ve shared this cereal with many people and it’s gained a lot of praise!
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Bueno, de las veces que he podido comer este cereal me ha gustado, tiene un buen sabor. Como siempre digo, los productos orgánicos o los que son bajos en calorías o en azúcar no necesariamente tienen que ser aburridos o tener un mal sabor, este es un ejemplo de ello... son bastante sabrosos.
Ines G.
Just found this at the store last weekend it immediately caught my eye. What could possibly go wrong if peanut butter is involved right? 😊 it's more expensive than a regular cereal but really delicious.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
My family tries to eat as little processed food as possible. Thus is why the ingredient lists here brought us to this breakfast staple. I love the peanut butter flavor! We take this cereal along on snacks as well as paired with fruits for breakfast. I would highly recommend for families with kids of all ages.
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
I've loved this cereal since I was a kid. I love the peanut taste with almond milk. I only eat this cereal currently when I want to splurge but it is vegan, non GMO, gluten free, and eco-friendly! Well worth the buy!
Bailey N.
Calcium, NY
Love this cereal! I try to stay away from super sugary not-real-ingredients cereals for my children and myself and this cereal fits the bill. It has a great peanut butter taste, not too sweet and I feel confident feeding it to my children.
Kasey C.
If you love peanut butter, you'll love this cereal! I love that this is organic and gluten free and though it might be a bit more expensive as far as cereals go, it's worth the price for healtheir foods.
Kirsten S.
Madison, WI
When I was little, I loved loved loved Cap'n Crunch PB. Now that I know I have gluten issues, I can't have that anymore. This is a healthier and honestly tastier alternative!
Alexandra S.
Great peanut butter taste, lightly sweetened, and organic so it makes you feel good about what your eating! They taste similar to Reese's Puffs Cereal but without all the added junk and extra sugar. Great as a cereal or even a snack!
Shamia H.
Fontana, CA
This cereal was pretty good. It is made with clean and healtheir ingredients than most cereals. However, I feel like there are better tasting healthy cereals out there.
Amber W.
As a college student with a goal of eating healthy when I can help it, I am very interested in knowing how this would taste with vanilla almond milk for breakfast. Has anyone tried this, and if so, what are your thoughts?
Maricarmen M.
Would anyone recommend it?
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Why isn't this cereal fortified? Is it supposed to be better for you by having less vitamins?