BY ENVIROKIDZ ORGANIC

No artificial additives or preservatives Not genetically engineered 1% of sales donated to saving wildlife USDA Organic Gluten free! Good for the earth.  Good for kids, too. Each year, 1% of sales of Envirokidz™ cereals, waffles and organic bars go into an EnviroFund which is annually shared amongst wildlife groups around the world like Wildlife Trust.  Thanks to all those waffles and bowls of cereal you ate, we have donated significantly towards species conservation.  With your help, we can give more. Eating organic foods can make a big difference to the environment, too, because organic farmers don t use synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers.  All these things can harm wildlife and kids. Check out the "Friends" link on our website for more information on our endangered animals.  Together, let s make a difference: e see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I know these are marketed to younger children, but this is one of my favorite cereals!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love that this is organic and gluten free and though it might be a bit more expensive as far as cereals go, it's worth the price for healthier foods." in 3 reviews
  • "Its not super sweet which I like a lot and I like them with some almond milk :)" in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little more expensive than most organic cereals I find on the shelves, but well worth it in my opinion." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend for families with kids of all ages. " in 1 review
Black Creek, NC
Foodie Expert
Panda panda panda panda panda. My baby likes the box and I think the cereal tastes okay. The company seems earthy and hip. But how is this healthy? I notice this cereal isn't fortified. All my other cereals have lots of vitamins, so does my soymilk. Am I missing something?
Ines G.
Ines G.
Foodie Expert
Just found this at the store last weekend it immediately caught my eye. What could possibly go wrong if peanut butter is involved right? ūüėä it's more expensive than a regular cereal but really delicious.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Woodway, Tx
My toddler loves, loves, loves this cereal! It tastes great and I enjoy knowing it is a healthy alternative compared to some other cereals on the market.
Heidi G.
Heidi G.
Edmonds, WA
I was introduced to these about 5 years ago and I love them! They are a little pricey but worth it!
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
My family tries to eat as little processed food as possible. Thus is why the ingredient lists here brought us to this breakfast staple. I love the peanut butter flavor! We take this cereal along on snacks as well as paired with fruits for breakfast. I would highly recommend for families with kids of all ages.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Foodie Expert
My sister in law gets these for my nieces and I must say they are very good!!
. ..
. ..
Never heard about this but when I tried this. It was amazing. Very tasty and everyone should try it. Not a rip off and it's delicious
Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Bueno, de las veces que he podido comer este cereal me ha gustado, tiene un buen sabor. Como siempre digo, los productos org√°nicos o los que son bajos en calor√≠as o en az√ļcar no necesariamente tienen que ser aburridos o tener un mal sabor, este es un ejemplo de ello... son bastante sabrosos.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
These are so good! Little kids love it dry as a snack. The peanut butter flavor is perfect it's not overwhelming like other brands.
Shamia H.
Shamia H.
Fontana, CA
This cereal was pretty good. It is made with clean and healtheir ingredients than most cereals. However, I feel like there are better tasting healthy cereals out there.
Amber W.
Amber W.
As a college student with a goal of eating healthy when I can help it, I am very interested in knowing how this would taste with vanilla almond milk for breakfast. Has anyone tried this, and if so, what are your thoughts?
Maricarmen M.
Maricarmen M.
Would anyone recommend it?
Black Creek, NC
Foodie Expert
Why isn't this cereal fortified? Is it supposed to be better for you by having less vitamins?