BY ENVIROKIDZ ORGANIC

No artificial additives or preservatives Not genetically engineered 1% of sales donated to saving wildlife USDA Organic Gluten free! Good for the earth.  Good for kids, too. Each year, 1% of sales of Envirokidz™ cereals, waffles and organic bars go into an EnviroFund which is annually shared amongst wildlife groups around the world like Wildlife Trust.  Thanks to all those waffles and bowls of cereal you ate, we have donated significantly towards species conservation.  With your help, we can give more. Eating organic foods can make a big difference to the environment, too, because organic farmers don t use synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers.  All these things can harm wildlife and kids. Check out the "Friends" link on our website for more information on our endangered animals.  Together, let s make a difference: e see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I know these are marketed to younger children, but this is one of my favorite cereals!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love that this is organic and gluten free and though it might be a bit more expensive as far as cereals go, it's worth the price for healthier foods." in 3 reviews
  • "Its not super sweet which I like a lot and I like them with some almond milk :)" in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little more expensive than most organic cereals I find on the shelves, but well worth it in my opinion." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend for families with kids of all ages. " in 1 review
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Foodie Expert
Panda panda panda panda panda. My baby likes the box and I think the cereal tastes okay. The company seems earthy and hip. But how is this healthy? I notice this cereal isn't fortified. All my other cereals have lots of vitamins, so does my soymilk. Am I missing something?
Ines G.
Foodie Expert
Just found this at the store last weekend it immediately caught my eye. What could possibly go wrong if peanut butter is involved right? ūüėä it's more expensive than a regular cereal but really delicious.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
My family tries to eat as little processed food as possible. Thus is why the ingredient lists here brought us to this breakfast staple. I love the peanut butter flavor! We take this cereal along on snacks as well as paired with fruits for breakfast. I would highly recommend for families with kids of all ages.
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
I've loved this cereal since I was a kid. I love the peanut taste with almond milk. I only eat this cereal currently when I want to splurge but it is vegan, non GMO, gluten free, and eco-friendly! Well worth the buy!
Ericka B.
Commack, NY
This cereal is a great alternative to other, less healthy cereals. The peanut butter taste is the same as other cereals, except this one is much healtheir.
Kasey C.
If you love peanut butter, you'll love this cereal! I love that this is organic and gluten free and though it might be a bit more expensive as far as cereals go, it's worth the price for healtheir foods.
Alexandra S.
Great peanut butter taste, lightly sweetened, and organic so it makes you feel good about what your eating! They taste similar to Reese's Puffs Cereal but without all the added junk and extra sugar. Great as a cereal or even a snack!
Shamia H.
Fontana, CA
This cereal was pretty good. It is made with clean and healtheir ingredients than most cereals. However, I feel like there are better tasting healthy cereals out there.
Katherine S.
This is one of my favorite cereals. It has a nice peanut butter flavor but it isn't too sweet and its organic. Plus pandas are my favorite animals which was kind of the reason that I bought it in the first place.
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
My 6 year old loves these! They are her favorite cereal. 9 times out of 10 she chooses panda puffs for breakfast. I love that she's eating a quality cereal.
Amber W.
As a college student with a goal of eating healthy when I can help it, I am very interested in knowing how this would taste with vanilla almond milk for breakfast. Has anyone tried this, and if so, what are your thoughts?
Maricarmen M.
Would anyone recommend it?
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Foodie Expert
Why isn't this cereal fortified? Is it supposed to be better for you by having less vitamins?