EnviroKidz Organic Peanut Butter Panda Puffs Cereal

by EnviroKidz Organic

No artificial additives or preservatives Not genetically engineered 1% of sales donated to saving wildlife USDA Organic Gluten free! Good for the earth.  Good for kids, too. Each year, 1% of sales of Envirokidz™ cereals, waffles and organic bars go into an EnviroFund which is annually shared amongst wildlife groups around the world like Wildlife Trust.  Thanks to all those waffles and bowls of cereal you ate, we have donated significantly towards species conservation.  With your help, we can give more. Eating organic foods can make a big difference to the environment, too, because organic farmers don t use synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers.  All these things can harm wildlife and kids. Check out the "Friends" link on our website for more information on our endangered animals.  Together, let s make a difference: e

Why isn't this cereal fortified? Is it supposed to be better for you by having less vitamins?
Would anyone recommend it?
As a college student with a goal of eating healthy when I can help it, I am very interested in knowing how this would taste with vanilla almond milk for breakfast. Has anyone tried this, and if so, what are your thoughts?
Start your review of EnviroKidz Organic Peanut Butter Panda Puffs Cereal!
Product Highlights
I love that this is organic and gluten free and though it might be a bit more expensive as far as cereals go, it's worth the price for healthier foods.in 3 reviews
I know these are marketed to younger children, but this is one of my favorite cereals!in 3 reviews
Its not super sweet which I like a lot and I like them with some almond milk :)in 2 reviews
It is a little more expensive than most organic cereals I find on the shelves, but well worth it in my opinion.in 2 reviews
Great peanut butter taste, lightly sweetened, and organic so it makes you feel good about what your eating!in 1 review
8 months ago
Easily one of my favorite cereals of all time, and I am now pushing 30. LOL. I love the deep peanut butter flavor as well as the texture and how crunchy they remain in all different types of milk. I find these at my local Stop and Shop grocery store. I also love that they are gluten free since I have Celiac
7 months agoBayport , NY
Obviously it says it’s a kids cereal but it’s just as yummy for adults. It’s gluten free , organic , non gmo! And tastes so so good. Personally you can get this at your local health food store for around the same price you could get it at a Stop and Shop or Shop Right. Will buy again. I love it!
9 months agoPawcatuck, CT
Delicious organic alternative to resees cereal. Found at ocean State job lot for $3.69 so a little pricey most grocery stores sell organic cereal for $2.50-$3 on sale if your lucky and ocean State job lot Is a discount store.
2 years agoStaten Island, NY
I absolutely adore this brand. They have delicious cereals that I can trust are certified vegan and organic. Excellent quality and superior nutrition in comparison to other cereals. Easy to find in many grocery stores, like Trader Joe’s, Costco, shoprite, stop & shop etc. Fairly priced and so tasty. I’ve shared this cereal with many people and it’s gained a lot of praise!
3 years agoFlorida, FL
Bueno, de las veces que he podido comer este cereal me ha gustado, tiene un buen sabor. Como siempre digo, los productos orgánicos o los que son bajos en calorías o en azúcar no necesariamente tienen que ser aburridos o tener un mal sabor, este es un ejemplo de ello... son bastante sabrosos.
a year ago
Honestly, when I found out I had celiac I panicked about cereal because I loved it, and when I found PB Panda Puffs I realized I had nothing to worry about.  I didn't even realize that it was much healthier than mainstream cereals until much later.  It has such a great flavor; the packaging is cute too.  I spend many morning eating it by the handful.
3 years ago
EnviroKidz Organic Peanut Butter Panda Puffs Cereal uploaded by Ines G.
EnviroKidz Organic Peanut Butter Panda Puffs Cereal uploaded by Ines G.
Just found this at the store last weekend it immediately caught my eye. What could possibly go wrong if peanut butter is involved right? 😊 it's more expensive than a regular cereal but really delicious.
5 years agoMckinney, TX
My family tries to eat as little processed food as possible. Thus is why the ingredient lists here brought us to this breakfast staple. I love the peanut butter flavor! We take this cereal along on snacks as well as paired with fruits for breakfast. I would highly recommend for families with kids of all ages.
6 years agoHuntington Station, NY
I've loved this cereal since I was a kid. I love the peanut taste with almond milk. I only eat this cereal currently when I want to splurge but it is vegan, non GMO, gluten free, and eco-friendly! Well worth the buy!
4 years agoCalcium, NY
Love this cereal! I try to stay away from super sugary not-real-ingredients cereals for my children and myself and this cereal fits the bill. It has a great peanut butter taste, not too sweet and I feel confident feeding it to my children.