EnviroKidz Organic Gorilla Munch Cereal uploaded by Trilllion W.

BY ENVIROKIDZ ORGANIC

No artificial additives or preservatives Not genetically engineered 1% of sales donated to saving wildlife USDA organic Low sodium   Gluten free! Good for the earth.  Good for kids, too. Each year, 1% of sales of Envirokidz™ cereals, waffles and organic bars go into an EnviroFund which is annually shared amongst wildlife groups around the world like Wildlife Trust.  Thanks to all those waffles and bowls of cereal you ate, we have donated significantly towards species conservation.  With your help, we can give more. Eating organic foods can make a big difference to the environment, too, because organic farmers don t use synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers.  All these things can harm wildlife and kids. Check out the "Friends" link on our website for more information on our endangered animals.  Together, l see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I try to give my toddler gluten free alternatives if they are available and I found this cereal at my local Trader Joes and decided to give it a try." in 4 reviews
  • "My kids enjoy Gorilla Munch, Panda Puffs (peanut butter flavored) and Jungle Munch (cinnamon flavored) They will even ask to snack on these." in 1 review
  • "Just wish it was a little bit cheaper- it's a small box for this price- the only reason I give it 4 stars." in 1 review
Trilllion W.
Best gluten free cereal EVER!!!Nature's Path Organic Envirokidz Gluten & Wheat Free Cereal Cinnamon Jungle Munch
Having so many good allergies and loving cereal like I do, when I found these, my stomach feel in love and we’ve been a match made in heaven!
Mary Anne C.
Lexington, NC
Yummiest cereal!! And all the environmental benefits of the cereal as well. Right down to the packaging. I eat this for breakfast most of the week and I keep some packed in my daughters diaper bag for a snack.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love organic cereals, and I’m more than happy to feed this to my daughter. This cereal is good in milk or alone. It has a slight sweet flavor, is crunchy, and tastes great . I would recommend.
Heather C.
San Francisco, CA
I wouldn't say that EnviroKidz Organic Gorilla Munch is exactly like Kix, but it is supposed to be the alternative.
GorillaMunch is not overly sweet, holds up about as well as Kix in milk too. What I prefer is the actual flavor. Because they use evaporated cane juice the cereal has a flavor quality that you don't get with white sugar and corn syrup.
Seriously, check out these awesome ingredients:
Organic corn meal, organic evaporated cane juice, sea salt
Yes, that is it. 3 simple ingredients.
I've purchased GorillaMunch at Trader Joe's, as well as some of their other cereals. They even make some tasty cereal bars.
Casey R.
I try to give my toddler gluten free alternatives if they are available and I found this cereal at my local Trader Joes and decided to give it a try. My 1 year old really likes it and is easy for him to eat. The flavor isn't too sweet as well.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
Loved it. Like eating Corn Pops, but healtheir. Ate the whole box up in three days- alone. Highly addictive. Great for those up who can't tolerate wheat or high-gluten products. Just wish it was a little bit cheaper- it's a small box for this price- the only reason I give it 4 stars.
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
I eat this when I want to splurge a little. It is organic,non GMO, & eco-friendly which I love. This cereal is gluten free and vegan which is a priority in my diet. And although it is a small contribution, EnviroKidz donates one percent of purchases to save wildlife.
Jayme R.
I really like most of the EnviroKidz cereals. My kids enjoy Gorilla Munch, Panda Puffs (peanut butter flavored) and Jungle Munch (cinnamon flavored) They will even ask to snack on these. Definitely worth the money in our house.
Brandi F.
Kenosha, WI
This is a great cereal if you are looking for an alternative to the GM laden foods offered in grocery stores. There is an entire line of EnviroKidz cereals, and I have yet to find one I don't like.
Megan Z.
I need a gluten free cereal and non gmo is important to me. This is so good and only has three ingredients! I love this, also try panda puffs.. Like gorilla munch but peanut butter!
jamie b.
Justin, TX
What stores are these in, in texas?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well do these hold up in milk?
Jocelyn R.
Question has been deleted
Vanessa S.
APO, AP
Do they have any other flavors?
Kit N.
Do you miss the old box?