Add a Photo

By ENVIROKIDZ ORGANIC
New! Easy-Open Rip-Top! Usda Organic This Product Has Always Been Gluten Free- Enjoy Your Snack 0G Trans Fat Low Sodium Nothing Artificial Eat Well No Synthetic Pesticides No Synthetic Herbicides No Artificial Preservatives Or Additives Not Genetically Engineered No Irradiation Do Good Enriched Drought Resistant Soil Less Soil Erosion Less Groundwater Pollution Improved Farm Biodiversity Quality Guarantee If Not Completely Satisfied, Cut Off Freshness Code And Return To The Address Below. Nature's Path Foods 250 H Street, #275 Blaine, Wa 98230 Product Of Usa
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
HAM LAKE , Minnesota

I bought this for my daughter . They were quite expensive but thought I would give them a try . She didn't really like them , they crumbled and tasted almost freezer burnt or something after having them for 2 weeks .
Emily G.
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA

I was excited to try this because I love the enviroKids brand & we've been eating the cereal for years! The peanut butter bar is a tasty, light & convenient little snack bar for the diaper bag!
Katie L.
Katie L.

I love these bars!!!! Perfect for travel, especially on long flights. The taste is on point and the size is just right for a snack. I always have these on hand for snack emergencies!
Dianne CT M.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD

The EnviroKidz Organic Crispy Rice Bar in Peanut Butter is a nice light snack. The peanut butter isn't overwhelming and the crispy crunch from the rice is fun. I've used these as treats for my son and myself. I don't recommend them for airline travel. They get puffy in the low atmosphere.
Kirbee N.
Kirbee N.
Sioux Center, IA

These bars are really great. I picked up a box for my kids on a clearance rack, but they are really great and I will definitely pick them up at regular (or hopefully sale) price. The taste is great (yes, I sampled oneā€¦ quality control, right?), and my kids really enjoy the chewy texture. We don't have to eat gluten free in our family, but it's a fun snack that is low mess and kid friendly.
Leah B.
Leah B.

I love EnviroKids cereal products and the bars are delicious... And a healthy alternative to other bars out there. EnviroKids also educates children about endangered species around the world, and I think that is so awesome!
melissa b.

These are great snacks and they're great for you. i love them and my kids love them. good for you and they taste great!
melissa b.

How many other bars do they have?