BY ENVIROKIDZ ORGANIC

USDA Organic Low Fat! Low Sodium! Nothing Artificial! Gluten Free! 6 Cereal Bars ~ 1 oz. each Net Wt. 6 oz. What s good about Certified Organic Goodness? Good Food No synthetic pesticides No synthetic herbicides No preservatives or additives Not genetically engineered No irradiation Good Ecology Enriched, drought resistant soil Less soil erosion Less groundwater pollution Improved farm biodiversity Quality Guarantee If you re not satisfied with this product, send the box top with freshness code to: Consumer Services Nature s Path Foods 7453 Progress Way Delta, BC V4G1E8 Canada This product is third-party certified organic by Quality Assurance International 1% of sales are donated to conservation groups like the Australian Koala Foundation. To see how you can help, visit savethekoala. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "i love how it tastes like really really good rice krispies in a bar " in 1 review
  • "I love them for a healthy snack or even a treat." in 1 review
  • "These are a great option for moms looking for a quick snack for the kiddos." in 1 review
  • "I took a box of them with me on my flight and they helped to keep me going after 10 hours of travel and delays (at airports that didn't offer gluten free options)." in 1 review
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Foodie Expert
These are really great! They are kinda like a rice crispy treat but not as marshmallowy. Great flavor! It's a little messy tho like it easily falls apart but other then that it's delicious! Definitely have to get more!
Amy G.
Sebastian, FL
These are convenient to carry in a diaper bag, purse, tote or even in the glove box of the car and kids LOVE them. You get the added bonus of knowing that you are feeding the children good things and not junk too!
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
Often I find that organic foods are bland or leave a horrible taste in your month, but these were the exact opposite. I love them for a healthy snack or even a treat. I used to give them to my brother and sister when I baby'sat them.
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
My kids love envirokidz snack bars! they're great for on the go or for a quick snack. I like there are high quality ingredients in them. and they're gluten free!
Ronni A.
I love love love love these bars!! They are so crispy yet very sweet! i love how it tastes like really really good rice krispies in a bar
These are a great option for moms looking for a quick snack for the kiddos. The taste is just as alluring as the short list of ingredients.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Great for on the go snacks for kids. as a nanny i always carried a bunch with me. the kids loved them
Christina H.
Foodie Expert
My kids love these. Great little snack to put in a ziploc bag and head out for the day.
Nyx C.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Looking for a fairly safe treat to have on the go or give to someone who can't have gluten? Well these are that little trick that work great for lunches, snacks or on the go travel. I took a box of them with me on my flight and they helped to keep me going after 10 hours of travel and delays (at airports that didn't offer gluten free options). Great tasting for everyone and best of all they are not very high in carbs that they fit into my diabetic options without issue.