BY ENVIRO-LOG

Enviro-Log® Firelogs.
Fireplaces.
Outdoor firepits.
Safe for woodstoves.
Burn two Enviro-Logs at a time.
50% more heat than wood.
Burns up to 3 hours.
Better than firewood.
Safe for fireplaces, woodstoves, chimineas, & campfires.
Burn two firelogs at a time.
Burns cleaner - low creosote product.
Perfect for outdoor cooking.
Big tall flames.
Made from 100% recycled wax cardboard.
6-5 lb (2.26kg) firelogs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They burn clean, and for quite a long time." in 1 review
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
My hubby and I recently fixed up our wood burning stove and we picked up these very reasonably priced logs!! They burn amazingly well and last a long time! I also love the crackling sound these give off! If you’re wanting just a mellow fire these are great on their own, but used as a starter with more wood they help get things going fast! Definitely recommend!
Jamie B.
Salisbury, MD
Going for an overnight camping trip? You really only need ☝️ or maybe two✌🏼️ which helps lighten the overnight haul weight! Fallen and broke trees and branches + this fire log = all night flames. I would recommend this to a friend or the person in charge of the fire for the weekend! 🔥
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I was skeptical when I first bought these, but they worked great! We only used one log with a fire starter and it lasted for several hours! It's super compacted cardboard so I personally like that it is eco-friendly. It didn't put off near as much smoke as normal firewood does either, which is great!
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Love these! Perfect for starting a fire or one can be your fire! One log can burn up to 3 hours. I've had them last up to 4. They are very clean burning, little backdraft smoke, and little smell. They are super easy to light and have instructions on each log. I buy a box at the start of winter and at the end of the season, when they go on clearance. I like to make sure I have plenty. Usually there are 6 logs per box. There is nothing more relaxing than a nice fire on a cold night! Highly recommended!!
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
I bought these when we bought our first wood burning furnace and they made my life SO much easier!! Instead of sitting there trying to get these large logs to catch on fire with these smaller sticks, just throw these in and watch it BURN! Major life saver!
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
We've been using this product for quite a while now. We bought them for our fire ring at our camp because the ones we were using weren't working. These work great and the get the fire going. We now use them at our home.
Amanda H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I have a fireplace in my bedroom and my boyfriend is the one who usually starts a fire because I'm terrible at it. These are just so easy to use. My fireplace will be blazing within 10 minutes of lighting this.
Neith J.
These are great firelogs. They light very easily, burn well and evenly, and are made from recycled materials! Great for starting a fire with firewood added or all on their own for a smaller fire.
crys c.
These kids are awesome to take in camping trips. You never have to worry about wet wood again. There's nothing quite like the camp fire when you are camping.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
These are really good logs for your fireplace and they work really well and you don't have to add wood to them as often they last and it's really good
Maddie L.
What is this product used for?
Jose G.
Mesa, AZ
How many hours do these last
David L.
Marshfield, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
How long does this burn for?