Envion Tretinoin gel U.S.P. 0.05% Gel 20 grams By Menarini uploaded by Cristine L.Envion Tretinoin gel U.S.P. 0.05% Gel 20 grams By Menarini uploaded by Sherrie S.

BY ENVION

Sarah B.
San Diego
I've never had an issue using Tretinoin, my skin tolerates it very well and I do think it's beneficial in the long term. I may alone on this one side effect however, because I find it makes me extremely oily soon after application. Most people suffer dryness so I've always been confused as to why I look like an oil slick right after. Still will continue using since almost all skin experts agree this is a must use product.
Delaina L.
Austin, TX
Pretty much the only reason I have clear skin. Dermatologist prescribed and will use this forever. Nothing compares to this IMO. Beyond my expectations. If I had to get rid of all my serums and only choose one... this is the holy grail.
Samantha E.
Fort Walton Beach
This makes my skin turn over. It makes me glow, but I have to moisturize like crazy. It makes sense though. I have to wear sun screen and exfoliate every morning, but this makes my skin glow and I love it!
Linda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to Retin A for the last 5 years! My skin loves it! I only use this prescription strength vitamin A derivative works wonders by increasing the cell turnover and increases collagen production.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This has seriously changed my life! Reduces acne scars, prevents breakouts, and heals. You can also use t on stretch marks. However it does take a while to see a difference. Very drying- but worth it
haley e.
Milford, MA
I get this from my dermatologist and I use .05 one of the lowest and I use it every other night and my acne and fine lines and dark spots and scars have all gone away !!!!!
Samia T.
Tretinoin is pretty strong stuff! Definitely should be used under supervision. Using this can result in very dry irritated skin. Usually takes about 6 weeks for the skin to get used to the medication if not longer. It's anti aging property makes it a great option for women trying to get rid of wrinkles/acne scars.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does the retinol ever stop working? Like does anything happen after using it for a long period of time?