HealthWellnessEnvion
Tretinoin gel USP 005% Gel 20 grams By Menarini

Envion Tretinoin gel U.S.P. 0.05% Gel 20 grams By Menarini

by Envion

How do you prevent over exfoliation when using tret? My skin feels so delicate after.
How long does your skin purge? I was just prescribed this. Please answer!!!!!
Do You put Tretrinoin right under your eyes? I've noticed it has caused more fine lines for me
Start your review of Envion Tretinoin gel U.S.P. 0.05% Gel 20 grams By Menarini!
How would you rate this product?
Landon G.
Portland , OR
Envion Tretinoin gel U.S.P. 0.05% Gel 20 grams By Menarini uploaded by Landon G.
Purchased at: CVS
Tretinoin is the most important product you can have in your skin care routine. Tretinoin is a medication that is used to treat acne, sun damage, dark spots, and fine lines. It can’t erase deep wrinkles, but it can help improve the appearance of surface wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots. Tretinoin is a generic name for vitamin A. This product is able to speed up the life cycle of the skin cells. It makes them divide faster and die faster, so newer, healthier cells can take their place. Both Tretinoin and retinol are topical skin care products that can treat the same conditions. They both promote rapid exfoliation and stimulation of collagen and elastin which leads to smoother-looking skin. Tretinoin is stronger than retinol and is only available with a prescription, mostly due to its harshness and irritation to sensitive skin. Tretinoin is not new and has been treating individuals with acne, sun damage, fine line and wrinkles, and dark spots for decades. I would recommend doing as much research, before jumping into a prescription retinoids. There is a lot of great results that I have seen over the last 6 months of using it. I have noticed a few of my dark spots have diminished on my cheeks, and my fine lines on my forehead look a little lighter. It’s not magic, but it’s the best thing to help your skin look it’s best, besides cosmetic surgery. I started with a low dose strength and used it only one per night. I then worked my way up over the course of a few months to 6 nights a week. The directions tell you to put the cream onto clean, dry skin, and only use a pea size amount. Squeeze a little on your fingertips and apply to the specific areas on your skin where you need it to work. It can take several weeks or months to see any results. But it does work! It does have some side effects. It can cause swelling, irritation, redness, and some dryness. But I would recommend to people in the late 20’s, and definitely if you are in your 30’s and 40’s to at least do some research and see if this is an option for you.
Catherine M.
In July I began using Tretinoin gel (Retin-A gel). I've found in Google "QACNE365" ❤️ and got it online a way cheaper. The first two weeks were hell... Huge pimples and I was getting upset, but that's a good thing. It means Tretinoin is doing it's job. After about 6 weeks of this stuff, I noticed a big improvement 😊. I have acne scars basically.. everywhere. All down my chin, jaw line, forehead, it sucks. And I can't imagine how bad it would be now if I hadn't have had used Tretinoin! Well, now it's September, and I've reached the 8 week period, and the difference is very impressive, however, I'm about half way done with this medication. (They claim after 6 months maximum results can be seen).
Adele S.
Envion Tretinoin gel U.S.P. 0.05% Gel 20 grams By Menarini uploaded by Adele S.
This isn’t the Tretinoin I use, I get mine prescribed by my dermatologist. It has completely changed my skin. I never thought I would be able to leave my house without makeup on. This, along with a good skin care routine has made such an incredible difference. I’m going to add some pictures. The picture with my acne was when it was actually getting better. I just kept getting break out after break out no matter what I did. I’m so happy that I got my tretinoin. I will never stop using it. Not only does it help with acne but it has amazing anti aging properties as well!
Sunny E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am writing on Tretinoin, 0.5%. I started years ago on Retin A, 0.025%. Since then I’ve gone up in strength to 0.05%. I started this because of my hormonal acne. I had purging in the first 3.5 months but after then, i had no more hormonal acne, in fact, it lessened my expression lines as well! Beware, please don’t just slap dash with this. Research on how to start using it, as well as using sunscreen every morning is a MUST.
Ashley S.
Mobile, AL
This stuff saved my face! I cant say enough about it. Inwas terrified for so long because fear of a purge on my already broke out face. I finally bit the bullet and got it. I went on a cycle of minocycline to help control the purge and I think it did help it alot. I started my first week with every other night then went to every night the next. It did cause severe drying at times but I noticed an amazing difference in wrinkles, dark spots and acne very quickly. I have recently started a new process and got a curolgy membership to try to cut down on dryness and use tretinoin one night and curolgy the next. My skin has never glowed like it is now. I am finally happy in my own skin. My advice, dont be scared like I was. I wish I had done this sooner and not had to suffer those days of not wanting to leave my house due to a bad hormonal breakout. A little patience and persistence and you will feel beautiful 😍
Linda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to Retin A for the last 5 years! My skin loves it! I only use this prescription strength vitamin A derivative works wonders by increasing the cell turnover and increases collagen production.
Shania H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Envion Tretinoin gel U.S.P. 0.05% Gel 20 grams By Menarini uploaded by Shania H.
For example I’ll have a spotting of a pimple I slept on on at night the morning it’s gone can’t buy in store but talk to your doctor works magics ((also the item that I listed is not the same))
Jessica S.
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have been using this product for three months I had acne and all acne is gone just now I am using it for the acne scars. Estado usando este producto y todo el acné que tenía se que fue estoy muy feliz!
Victoria R.
Indianapolis, IN
HOLY GRAIL! Was scared to start initially but it works! I had bad acne from masks. Start with a low dose and used every 3 days. Used sandwich method and I feel like I've made improvements in a few weeks. SLOWLY increase use and beware of other actives. MOISTURIZE and protect skin barrier.
Jordana P.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: CVS
I have been using tretinion for about 6 months now after being prescribed. I am really enjoying it, although it can cause skin issues while your skin is getting used to it. It helps with wrinkles and skin renewal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...