Entertainment Weekly uploaded by Stephany H.Entertainment Weekly uploaded by keren a.

BY ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY #42 in Magazines & Newspapers

• What do you read first when you get the latest copy of EW?7 Answers
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I'm not a huge fan of EW. I'm not really a movie buff so seeing pages and pages of movie reviews doesn't really keep my interest. They do get good interviews, usually of casts of upcoming movies or current TV shows, but that's generally the most exciting thing in the issue.

I also think it's a little expensive for the content. There aren't really any researched articles and I don't feel like paying that much to hear a few peoples opinions on music, tv, and movies.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Fun read to have on hand. This magazine will keep you updated on the most recent music, movies, and TV shows. I like reading the reviews about upcoming movies and who's at the top of the music boards. If you enjoy movies alone this is a great one to subscribe to.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love getting this magazine. Keeps you up to date on all the movies and music coming out that week. You can't really find this in store easier to have a year subscription. Not expensive and is a great read for anyone that loves entertainment.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Bookworm Expert
I love my subscription to Entertainment Weekly. I love getting a magazine once a week and I love that they follow all of the coolest, trending topics. I also love that they have a book section for avid readers like myself!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Montgomery, TX
This is definitely one of my top three magazines. It is a great resource for anyone interested in books, movies, tv shows, etc. Witty, smart writing in all the articles and features make this a must-read.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
I love getting this magazine. It keeps me up to date and all new movies, music, books, and TV shows coming out that week. love it!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
I liked to read these if I'm bored and learn about celebrities lives. It's a nice magazine.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Chickamauga, GA
The most trusted social news in my home! Great magazine to have for slow times!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
I have a subscription to EW and it is my favorite magazine.  I love hearing behind the scene stories on shows and seeing what the writers recommend for me to watch.  The layout is visual pleasing and am glad I treated myself to this treat once a week.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Really a very entertaining magazine. This showcases TV, cable and paid TV shows. New movies coming out and reviews of movies already being shown. interviews and some pop cultures tidbits. i really enjoy reading this magazine it is a must read of the week
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Bookworm Expert
What do you read first when you get the latest copy of EW?