Entertainment Weekly uploaded by keren a.Entertainment Weekly uploaded by Stephany H.

BY ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY #42 in Magazines & Newspapers

• What do you read first when you get the latest copy of EW?7 Answers
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love getting this magazine in the mail. The cover photo is always unique and makes me so excited to read through it. It has all of the latest reviews on movies, tv shows, etc. Not a celebrity gossip magazine, but more of a "what's on tv/in the movies" type of magazine. I really love it. Keeps me up to date on what's going on.
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
As a person who loves pop culture, films, and actors this is the perfect magazine for me. It talks about everything entertainment the hottest music, books, movies, and all things soon to come. You have to pick one up as soon as you can.
Heather W.
I was gifted a years subscription for Entertainment Weekly & I love it, I catch myself waitng for the next copy, the stories are in-depth & not just goofy celebrity stories
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the variety of stories and articles in these weekly magazines. I wish they were monthly or quarterly tho to be more thought full for our planet. I also d9nt like they have spolliers in them sometimes.
Tiffany T.
I have a subscription to EW and it is my favorite magazine.  I love hearing behind the scene stories on shows and seeing what the writers recommend for me to watch.  The layout is visual pleasing and am glad I treated myself to this treat once a week.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love this magazine! It always helps me find new Book, tv show and movie recommendations which are all things I'm obsessed with! I find this to be one of the only magazines left that isn't complete lies and garbage
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Really a very entertaining magazine. This showcases TV, cable and paid TV shows. New movies coming out and reviews of movies already being shown. interviews and some pop cultures tidbits. i really enjoy reading this magazine it is a must read of the week
Laura S.
Montgomery, TX
This is definitely one of my top three magazines. It is a great resource for anyone interested in books, movies, tv shows, etc. Witty, smart writing in all the articles and features make this a must-read.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is a great guide as to what's new on tv, in the movies Amanda in music. It's just a bit overwhelming to get one once a week if you don't read it right away because they pile up quickly. But it's a great magazine.
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Just got my first copy today and I'm so excited! I can't wait to be more informed about all the stuff in the entertainment world. I used to be pretty up to date with it but since I never watch television. Anymore this will be a great alternative :)
Heidi B.
Bookworm Expert Level 5
What do you read first when you get the latest copy of EW?