Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enjoy fast and easy car rental bookings from Enterprise Rent-A-Car at one of our 7200 branches in cities, airports and neighborhoods near you.

Doo you drive your own vehicle on road trips or do you rent a carEnterprise Rent-A-Car ?
How would you rate this company?
What cars are best for abroad ?
Start your review of Enterprise Rent-A-Car!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
customer services varies based on which location you go to, I've had one location tell me one thing and a location up the street say something totally different. in reviews
...they give you GREAT deals on very well taken car of cars and they have great customer service!in reviews
The few times that we travel we tend to use enterprise as we have found decent rates with them and the vehicles are always clean. in reviews
I had a really good experience, but I was disappointed that I got a smaller car than I anticipated based on what was in stock.in reviews
This is a great place for rental car at least when it is provided by your car insurance or some one elses :) they are very friendly and have good customer servicein reviews
Austell, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Enterprise Rent-A-Car uploaded by Courtnee M.
Pro: Customer Service was good. Con: car smelled like cigarette smoke. Overall decent service. Enterprise Rent-A-Car no issues returning the car. Rented while my car got fixed from hit and run. It came with sanitizer to clean when getting in. Great touch.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Enterprise Rent-A-Car uploaded by Christina P.
Very simple and easy to use rent-a-car service. They even allowed underage drivers (21-24) for a small fee to rent a vehicle. Love using enterprise rent-a-car when I don’t want to take my car on a far road trip. I love that all cars are new. Had a great time trying out the new jeep wrangler.
Shawnee, KS
Enterprise Rent-A-Car uploaded by Stephanie C.
I have rented cars from Enterprise several times and had no issues. The last time I rented a car from them, I left their lot and was headed back to work and I got hit by a dump truck. They were absolutely awful. They were rude and treated me completely different than when I picked the car up. It wasn’t my fault but they didn’t care. The guy typing up the notes on the accident started laughing and called another employee over. I was already a mess from being in a wreck so I asked them wth was so funny. They told me that car had been wrecked 8 times before and the dump truck made it 9 times. They wanted me to pay for the damages up front before they would rent me another car. I refused and walked out. I haven’t rented a car from them since.
Louisville
Enterprise Rent-A-Car uploaded by Tracy H.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car uploaded by Tracy H.
BEWARE - as of Feb 2021, Enterprise (Plantside Dr in Louisville KY) now puts a $300 hold on your card in addition to the rental cost, whether you use a credit card or a debit card. (I’m not sure if it’s just this location or nationwide.) We have rented from Enterprise at this location several times in the past and never had issues. However, when renting this time, we found out upon arriving to pickup the rental that they would be putting a $300 hold on our credit card in addition to the $270.61 rental cost. First, it’s ridiculous that the amount of the hold exceeded the total amount of the actual rental, but the bigger issue is that there was no mention of a hold or even the possibility of a hold when we reserved the car, nor was there any mention of it in the emails we received from Enterprise. In fact, my reservation confirmation email said the total charge at pickup would be $270.61. It is wrong for a company not to disclose something as significant as this. Had they done so at the time of reservation, I would have rented from a competitor instead - none of which issue such a hold when a customer uses a credit card. Upon returning the rental, I did speak with the manager about my concerns that I was not informed of the $300 hold prior to pickup, but he blamed it on corporate and then just walked away. Individual locations are informed when a customer reserves a rental, and obviously management at this location knows customers are not being notified of the $300 hold; yet there is no effort by Enterprise to contact customers to make them aware of the situation. So I’m making customers aware via this review. This was an inconvenience for me this time, but there were definitely times in the past when I didn’t have an extra $300 available on my card and I would’ve had to leave without my rental. So, to anyone needing a rental car, skip Enterprise. Call other car rental places instead. It was too late for me to do so the day I picked up my rental from Enterprise because we needed to leave town within the hour, but I did call around to other car rental places before returning the car and found several places that do not place any such hold when using a credit card. I definitely will no longer be renting from Enterprise. I noticed some reviews were concerned with vehicle mileage. If it matters to anyone, our vehicle had over 41,000 miles on it - a bit much for a rental.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The well-known Enterprise Rent-A-Car is always and easy breeze for me to utilize. This is the first place I think of whenever I need a rental car.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Wouldn’t particularly be the first place I’d rent a car. It’s always an issue with renting from them. You get a car (or similar) and they always try to put you in something smaller than what you originally paid for. A whole scam!
Salina, KS
Enterprise Rent-A-Car uploaded by Stephanie P.
I have used Enterprise several times and have never had a problem. Easy process for rental and returns. Nice vehicles and a variety of styles to meet all your travel needs.
Kendallville, IN
Enterprise Rent-A-Car uploaded by Heather Z.
I hit a deer recently and my insurance paid for my rental car for 30 days. Enterprise Rent-A-Car had an office inside the body shop i took my car to. They were very helpful and determined to get me in my car right away. They made calls to my insurance themselves and were very helpfull overall. I chose a 2020 Nissan Maxima. The car was great. They took care of all my extensions. I didn't have to worry about anything. I will definitely use them again if I have to. Hopefully not for another wreck though!
Columbus, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I dealt with this rental company for 2 years very frequently and never had any issues. I was actually renting their trucks and they are top notch. The customer service was super helpful. I really enjoyed doing business with this company. I will use them again and I recommend.
Staten Island, NY
My husband and I have used Enterprise a lot for a long time now. We usually always use them but have run into a lot of rude employees and it seems like every time we rent a car and are given a break down we always end paying more. They also kept charging us for insurance when we already have our own full coverage. Also, why is it when you make a reservation for a certain vehicle when you get there they never have it and you end up with something else. They are convenient and making a reservation online is great but I'd like to get the vehicle I asked for. Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lakeland, FL
il y a 5 mois
Berto C. il y a 4 mois
Enterprise is a good rental car brand for the price
Regina, SK
il y a un an
Angeline D. il y a 5 mois
Great car rental place. I've used them since I was 21. Great service and cheaper over the years.... which is rare btw
Kirkland, WA
il y a un an
Julia B. il y a 5 mois
Always good experiences with them.