Enjoy fast and easy car rental bookings from Enterprise Rent-A-Car at one of our 7200 branches in cities, airports and neighborhoods near you.see more...
Top Questions See all 473 Q&A
- "customer services varies based on which location you go to, I've had one location tell me one thing and a location up the street say something totally different. " in 46 reviews
- "I have not rented a car from them because i have been able to find lower rates elsewhere, but i have purchased a car from them and they give you GREAT deals on very well taken car of cars and they have great customer service!" in 19 reviews
- "The few times that we travel we tend to use enterprise as we have found decent rates with them and the vehicles are always clean. " in 12 reviews
- "I had a really good experience, but I was disappointed that I got a smaller car than I anticipated based on what was in stock." in 11 reviews
- "This is a great place for rental car at least when it is provided by your car insurance or some one elses :) they are very friendly and have good customer service" in 10 reviews
Made the hotel reservation, and reserved the car.
I payed for a luxury SUV ( and it was not a bargain) with navigation system. Since I was in Tennessee and I didn't know nothing around)
They gave me a Dodge Conpass with a horrible engine, totaly uncomfortable and unstable. With a old school GPS attached to the glass. ( And they extra charge for that, and in my reservation was already paid)
When I was picking up the car, I questioned them about my reservation x what they were o giving me. They literally told me. Take or leave it. ( The airport was an chaos. Because tons of people were evacuating from Florida)
I paid for and Luxury car such as an Escalade and they gave me a Compass. And no refunds AT ALL.
The only positive part I can say about my experience with them is that I survived.
My second time renting was alright we got a free upgrade because they didn't have the car I had resereved online which was fine either way. But upon returning the car I was charged another $250 deposit. I went back and they told me it was a mistake and I would be getting $500 back in a couple days the manager of the location offered a free double upgrade for next time.
Third time I didn't even get to rent it was the weekend and every location was closed except the airport, come to find out they only accept Credit Cards or debit if you have a airline ticket showing your round trip and no unlimited miles (Didn't rent)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos