Enjoy fast and easy car rental bookings from Enterprise Rent-A-Car at one of our 7200 branches in cities, airports and neighborhoods near you.see more...
Top Questions See all 470 Q&A
- "customer services varies based on which location you go to, I've had one location tell me one thing and a location up the street say something totally different. " in 46 reviews
- "I have not rented a car from them because i have been able to find lower rates elsewhere, but i have purchased a car from them and they give you GREAT deals on very well taken car of cars and they have great customer service!" in 19 reviews
- "The few times that we travel we tend to use enterprise as we have found decent rates with them and the vehicles are always clean. " in 12 reviews
- "I had a really good experience, but I was disappointed that I got a smaller car than I anticipated based on what was in stock." in 11 reviews
- "This is a great place for rental car at least when it is provided by your car insurance or some one elses :) they are very friendly and have good customer service" in 10 reviews
Made the hotel reservation, and reserved the car.
I payed for a luxury SUV ( and it was not a bargain) with navigation system. Since I was in Tennessee and I didn't know nothing around)
They gave me a Dodge Conpass with a horrible engine, totaly uncomfortable and unstable. With a old school GPS attached to the glass. ( And they extra charge for that, and in my reservation was already paid)
When I was picking up the car, I questioned them about my reservation x what they were o giving me. They literally told me. Take or leave it. ( The airport was an chaos. Because tons of people were evacuating from Florida)
I paid for and Luxury car such as an Escalade and they gave me a Compass. And no refunds AT ALL.
The only positive part I can say about my experience with them is that I survived.
I chose a standard full size car and received a 2018 model Ford Fusion with about 2000 miles on it. It spoiled me. The car was clean and drove wonderfully. I didn't expect to receive something quite so brand new so I was extremely surprised.
The selection will vary from location to location but I'm confident the quality of rentals will remain consistent. I may not always get the latest and greatest model but most vehicles are going to be a huge improvement over my current model.
I opted for their full coverage insurance even though I'm already an insured driver. I didn't want to take the chance of something happening to such a nice car. But I never once felt pressured into opting for the more expensive option from their customer service agents. They gave me a run down of the features since bluetooth, back up cam, push button start, etc were all new features to me.
They offer competitive pricing and ended up being the cheapest rental company based on the daily fee before adding the insurance. I will recommend them and will rent from them again when needed.
They also offer their older rentals for sale. I imagine they have a high turnover of vehicles due to high mileage.
The cars are clean. The staff is diligent and thorough during the walk around. Once or twice thry didn't have the car I had reserved and immediately upgraded me to a nicer car before I was even aware they had a problem. I appreciate them noting an issue and solving it within minutes before I even know there is a problem! They do verify if the upgrade is acceptable. I also like that if I rented a specific class of car and they have more than one car in that class available. They will offer me my pick.
Enterprise also has good prices and often runs promotions and deal.
I use Enterprise every time I need to rent a car and have no plans to switch to another company.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos