BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Entenmann's® Soft'ees™ Assorted with Frosted Donuts - 12 CT.
Family pack.
Everyone's Got a Favorite!®.

• "Super yummy, perfect for a sweet tooth fix! " in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with picking up these.... Yummy" in 1 review
  • "These aren't my favorite brand and I often think they are quite dry but I have a feeling that it is because of how long they were sitting on the shelf.." in 1 review
Quinn R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am in love with this assortment of doughnuts. I could eat the entire box by myself with a glass of chocolate milk. They are moist and never dry tasting. I keep these on hand to share with our grandsons also
Zhana K.
This brand of desserts are one of the best. The products are always fresh. Not the healthiest choice but it’s nice to eat every once in a while as a treat. Wide variety of products to choose from. Can be pricey at times but you can find them on sale from time to time. Recommend trying this if you haven’t already. Definitely will purchase this again.
Sarie E.
Blissfield , MI
These are my kids favorite morning snack! We eat these if we need a quick bite before we hit the road. Not the most nutritional, but what doughnuts are. They are incredibly moist and soft. Never fail to disappoint when we buy these. The price is great as well!Entenmann's Soft'ees Assorted with Frosted Donuts Family PackEntenmann's Soft'ees Assorted with Frosted Donuts Family Pack
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of packaged donuts because i've tasted some horrible ones previously. This however makes the difference. These donuts have such a soft dough. It's delicious. I love that it's not one singular flavored donut but that it is assorted. It's good to have for your cheat days or morning breakfast options when you want to indulge a bit.
Kristyne B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the assorted pack! My boyfriend loves the cake donuts which leaves the powdered and chocolate ones for me!! Love them with my coffee! I usually pick these up at Walmart or Jewel! They always seem to be fresh! I'd recommend these to my friends and family !
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These donuts are so good and soft! My husband brings these home all the time and I literally can sit there and eat the hole thing. They are chewy, yet not too sweet.
Michele R.
Rosamond
Here is another morning favorite in our house, as well as on camping trips. We love the mini chocolate ones the best. They're super soft and absolutely delicious!
Candous D.
Salem, MO
Entenmann's is my favorite brand of store bought packaged donuts. My children love all of them but my favorite is the chocolate one with chocolate on inside and chocolate on the outside. I cant seem to find them anymore though. Mostly i find yellow on inside and chocolate on the outside. We eat them all though.
Shantrell P.
Ludowici, GA
Entenmann donuts on my favorite Donuts they have been around for a long time since I was a kid I love those sort of box because sometimes I feel like chocolate sometimes I feel like cinnamon and sometimes I just feel like a regular plain donut they are the best doughnuts around
Paige P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family always has Entenman's donuts whenever we make a big breakfast, and this assortment pack is great because it gives an option for everyone. They're super soft and absolutely delicious!
Erika M.
Hershey, PA
Does anyone else think these donuts are crazy dry?
Alexandra bla-427909 Z.
Cuantas aman los cocosette??? Nestlé Cocosette Maxi Galleta Rellena De Coco 900 grs.(18 pieces of 50 grs.each)
celia r.
Stockton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
are this good with the chocolate???

Kohl's