BY ENTENMANN'S #20 in Donuts

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sealed for freshness.

• "I would highly recommend this product." in 1 review
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great donut company. The mini donuts are the perfect size to satisfy your sweet tooth craving. There is a good and thick coating of powdered sugar so that even if some falls off you still have a nice amount on the donut. I would highly recommend these.
Megan K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Now, it doesn't get any more classic than this little snack. These are powdered donut greatness! These are sold in family size bags or individual donut servings. I get these all the time at gas stations if I need something to munch on in the car. My only advice would be to grab a drink as well because these are dry!
Jill M.
These are devilishly good!! They're so perfectly powdered and they're moist inside. I love them, but they do tend to get messy if you're not careful! I would definitely recommend these with coffee for a tasty breakfast if you're not too concerned about the calories! I really don't think anyone does powdered donuts like this brand does!
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
These are good if you like powdered donuts. The powdered sugar can be a little much, especially if you eat more then a couple. I just prefer the chocolate and crunch. This tend to make a bigger mess as well because of the amount of powdered sugar on them.
Crystal S.
I'd never found a powdered donut I liked until my kids wanted these and I was hungry. They're not as dry as the other brands and the powdered sugar doesn't seem to have the chemical aftertaste the others do. I gladly eat these.
melissa c.
My best friend sent me these, and they are so delicious. I could eat a whole bag all by myself. I hadn't had anything like this in a long time, and I have really enjoyed them. They are sweet, moist, and just yummy! I would highly recommend this product.
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
I seriously can not eat just one or two of these! Once I start I will have eaten the whole bag before I know it. I have to be careful not to inhale the powder as I am cramming my mouth full so I don't get strangled! But they are so worth it!
Jurija M.
Beaverton, OR
So bad for you, yet so freaking good. I don't know about you, but 5 or 6 of these things shoved in my mouth can fix a killer craving during certain times of the month. They are soft and messy but so good!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Sooo delicious! These are one of those things that you just can't stop eating. The cake donut is fresh and holds the perfect amount of powdered sugar. Love these with coffee in the morning, or anytime for that matter.
Dixie a.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these, my family has actually teased me a bit because they say I always have donuts at my place, and why not. Donuts are delicious, who wouldn't want to get them handy and these are perfect to have on hand.
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
Do they have other varieties?
Sage I.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The have chocolate and glazed and a few more varieties