Entenmann's Snack Size! Cinnamon Donuts uploaded by Debbie K.Entenmann's Snack Size! Cinnamon Donuts uploaded by Sharon S.

BY ENTENMANN'S

Entenmann's® Snack Size! Cinnamon Donuts. see more...

• "Great value and great taste." in 1 review
Sharon S.
Lake Zurich, IL
If I could give these donuts 10 stars I would!!! These are amazing, and I only have to open the bag a few minutes before it's empty. I need to stop buying these to save my waistline, but I can't, because they are so yummy!! My son loves them too, and will probably be upset when he notices that I ate so many, lol! I just noticed them a few weeks ago at my local grocery store, and will have to buy more bags next time. These donuts have just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar, and melt in your mouth the moment you drop them in there. Try them, I promise you won't be disappointed!!
Desiree G.
Great snack for road trips! They're a bit messy with the powder but that's the best part for the kids. They stay surprisingly fresh with the packaging they're in.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
These cinnamini donuts are packed with cinnamon flavor, and are so soft and delicious. I don't think any other brands available in supermarkets can compare.
Jewell S.
Livonia, MI
Awesome flavor. So much cinnamon flavor and it's so good! I would definitely buy these again!
Chase R.
Bradford, IL
Great value and great taste. My kids love them! Always fresh and soft! We buy 2 packs at a time