Entenmann's Single Serve Original Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by alisha s.Entenmann's Single Serve Original Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by Klaudia T.Entenmann's Single Serve Original Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by Savannah C.

BY ENTENMANN'S

A box of your favorite cookies, baked fresh just for you.

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really don't want to write a bad review but these cookies deserve it. I LOVE Entenmanns, & have loved all their baked goodies my entire life. But i must say, i was super disappointed when I tried these cookies. Yes,They're soft but that's the one and only good thing I can think to even say about them. In my opinion, they carry an odd scent & flavor, that leaves a funky aftertaste in your mouth. I just expected more from them, as a brand. I expected better quality and flavor. My 6 year old son (that eats like a dumptruck) won't even bother to go near them ... that speaks volumes to me.  Entenmann's Single Serve Original Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies
Laura N.
West Babylon
These are the best cookies. They’re just soft enough and the perfect size. They have the perfect ration of chips to cookie. This box is the perfect size. You can share if you want to or you can eat them all yourself. They’re so addicting so I can eat the whole box
Callie B.
Greenville, RI
Omg These cookies are so good and addictive. They’re soft and amazing, and I can’t help but eat all of them. I’ve loved them ever since I was little. I remember even being forced to give them up for Lent once when I was a kid. Ever since I moved north, I’ve had the hardest time finding them. But, every time I go back to Jersey I always make sure to grab a box from Wawa!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these chocolate chip cookies. They are always so fresh and chewy. This brand is one of my favorite chocolate chip cookies. They are pricey but they are delicious especially with milk . I will always purchase this brand when I want chocolate chip cookies.
Janet n.
These developed my great love for cookies. They were my childhood basically. Compared to other alternatives, I’d say the price is very affordable and they taste the best. I personally don’t like bitter chocolate chips on my cookies so I’m glad I didn’t have that experience when I eat these cookies.
Julie S.
Porter, ME
These little guys frozen I SWEAR is a life changing experience. They are so good and there are so many chocolate chips in each one. Growing up, this was the snack to have and I looked forward to coming home from school for them. Ugh they’re so good
Klaudia T.
Woodhaven, NY
These cookies remind me of childhood! My parents never bought it for me so the only times I would have had them was during classroom parties. I buy them occasionally here and there. They are very chewy and also sweet. I’m not a huge sweets fan so the 3 cookies per serving is enough for me, but if you like sweets, I can imagine eating the whole box isn’t difficult.
Karrah R.
W Carrollton, OH
I absolutely love these cookies! They are a favorite in my house, as we always have them. They are always the right texture and they have a ton of chocolate chips in them! They are the best to take to get togethers and parries! Im craving them just writing this!
Lily W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These cookies are like crack haha. They're so addictive and I could eat the whole box in one sitting, I am glad that these comes in the smaller boxes or I would feel very guilty about eating a giant box of chocolate chip cookies. My bf loves these cookies as well and we demolish them and they're great to dunk into a glass of cold milk. Yum.
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my god these were addicting.  My brother and I used to polish off a box a night EASY.  They were so small, the perfect bite sized cookie.  And so soft too.  They sometimes had a weird taste to them but that was almost part of the charm?  Or what made them recognizable?  I miss these
Eden G.
Jenison, MI
These look delicious! Are they chewy or more crunchy? where can I get them?
Sarah K.
Are these soft and chewy or hard and crumbly?
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
What is the best store bought chocolate chip
kathrine w.
I bought a box of these, and ate the whole container during an episode of 'Scandal'. now i have a horrible stomach ache. what do i do?
Haley C.
syracuse, UT
Where do you buy these at?

Target