GroceryBakeryEntenmann's
Single Serve Original Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies

Entenmann's Single Serve Original Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies

by Entenmann's

A box of your favorite cookies, baked fresh just for you.

Are these soft or crunchy and how do they compare to the typical chocolate chip cookie?
How many calories is in it? Seems really yummy but I need tu stay i shape 🤤
I love this company but I've never tried these cookies. Do you guys recommend them??
Start your review of Entenmann's Single Serve Original Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Sierra R.
Fletcher, NC
I absolutely love these cookies! They are a favorite in my house, they are always the right texture and they have a ton of chocolate chips in them! I like to take them to events and parties, just because they are a crowd favorite! One of the best store-bought cookies!
Paige B.
Chicopee, MA
These cookies are absolutely the best. Though a little on the pricey side it's totally worth it. They are the softest cookies I have ever eaten! An all around great cookie that will have you wanting to eat the whole box(it's very tempting to do so). I love Entenmann's products especially these little pieces of heaven!
Melanie A.
West Lafayette, IN
These cookies are okay. They would not be my first choice but they aren't horrible.
felicia T.
Love these cookies! They are so soft and good. Best cookies ive had. No one else makes them quite like this company.
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
These cookies will always remind me of my childhood. When I was young I'd visit my grandma in Chicago for all my breaks from school. We'd rent movies, go to the supermarket and buy these cookies and bottled water. Strange I know but that was our ritual. We watched movies, eat cookies and drink water. These cookies are super soft and sweet but not overly sweet. Whenever I'm feeling nostalgic I go out and buy a box. Can't go wrong.
Jennifer C.
Redwood City, CA
These have got to be the best cookies I have tried. Delicious, compact and just plain amazing.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a good substitute when you have no time to bake they are soft and taste great I heat one or two up in microwave with a cup of hot chocolate and ready to go.
Marjorie  S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,078 reviews
Love these chocolate chip cookies. They are always so fresh and chewy. This brand is one of my favorite chocolate chip cookies. They are pricey but they are delicious especially with milk . I will always purchase this brand when I want chocolate chip cookies.
Ramonita  R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always loved this coffee cake from this brand. It has such a good taste. And I would really would recommend it to anyone.
YOLIMAR S.
Albany, NY
They are delicious I love them and I always try to buy them because everyone in my house likes them and ends up very fast
Ask a question to the Influenster community...