BY ENTENMANN'S #64 in Cakes & Pies

Our famous twist--moist cake and a raspberry ribbon are sure to please.

• Does anyone else heat a piece in a toaster oven before eating?2 Answers
  • What do you drink with these danishes??2 Answers
  • "A taste blend of gooey goodness that hits the sweet tooth :) " in 1 review
Michele R.
Rosamond
Our family does a lot of camping and this is one item we always take with us. We don't just eat it for breakfast either. The raspberry jam and cream cheese filling is wonderful. The cake is always soft and fluffy. And to top it off the icing on top is just the right amount of sweetness. I so recommend it as a morning treat or even in the afternoon.
Kim P.
When I need a breakfast food for a meeting or large family event I'm often buying the Entenmann's danish. It's always a hit...gooey and yummy. I love that it's topped off with frosting, and easy to find at any grocery store. I'll be buying it for the next work meeting.
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This danish was always a special treat on weekends when I was growing up. Perfect for breakfast on a Saturday after sleeping in. The raspberry and cheese filling is a perfect combo! Love to find them on BOGO at Publix.
Connie H.
This is my favorite entiments I love raspberry twists my family loves them too they never sit around the house very long once they're there they get eaten really fast they are yummy
joe f.
what garbage.   these reviews have to by people who don't what raspberry is.  There is almost no raspberry in this product.   But a donut and some raspberry preserves.  You'll be much bettter off
Katherine P.
Entemann's is quite literally my favorite of the factory made pastries. These are moist, flavorful and just all around perfect. Definitely not ideal for someone on a diet! I only give four stars because the price is a little high for me but sometimes Kroger runs a BOGO sale!
Tina B.
Selden, NY
This danish is the devil!! If it's in my house, it will be gone in one sitting. No, I will not save any for you! lol. I'm not selfish with many foods, but this one is ALL MINE! :)
Yessi T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is so delicious!!. They are sweet and the rasberry just adds so much to it. I think this is one of my favorite from Entenmann's. I heat it up in the microwave a bit and eat with a good cup of coffee. So delicious

Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
I don't eat this (and haven't since I was a kid) but seeing it reminds me of my grandfather. He loved Entermann's and would always have a box of something when we would visit. Good memories :)
Alisha K.
Middleboro , MA
I grew up eating this danish as a special treat because it's a bit pricey. It's still delicious however I feel like there is less filling and drizzle these days.
Yessi T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What do you drink with these danishes??
rosiesaldana94
Upland
Does anyone else heat a piece in a toaster oven before eating?