BY ENTENMANN'S

Our famous twist--moist cake and a raspberry ribbon are sure to please.

Buy on Amazon
  • "A taste blend of gooey goodness that hits the sweet tooth :) " in 1 review
Chelsea G.
Not only is this danish ridiculously delicious, it’s a long standing tradition in my family to have one on the morning of every holiday. It’s something I look forward to, to bring even more joy to an already joyful day. Yes it’s sugary, but on special occasions it’s the perfect treat with a cup of yummy coffee. Perfection.
Heather A.
Vermont
I love this Danish I don't get it too often as I do try to watch all the sugary stuff I consume, but when I do get this I don't share it with the household and I generally gobble it up in two to three days.
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
This danish will have I thinking impure thoughts. It’s so freaking delicious I love it. I’ve been eating this s danish since I was a kid. I love the raspberry and the cheese. If you’ve never had it you have to try it it will change your life!
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
This Danish is definitely evil. So delicate and delicious. They always seem to be fresh. Great flavor, I have been enjoying this Danish since I was a young girl.
Cara P.
Philadelphia, pa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hands down my favorite Entenmann's product. Delicious and perfect if you need to bring a dessert to a party or event. The nice thing is that there really isn't anything else like it on the shelves (unless the store has it's own bakery).
Lydia P.
Orlando
This is the best!!!! Soft, a glaze that isn’t too overpowering, and the fruit filling is delicious. It is better tasting and not too sweet compared to competitive brands.
Michele R.
Rosamond
Our family does a lot of camping and this is one item we always take with us. We don't just eat it for breakfast either. The raspberry jam and cream cheese filling is wonderful. The cake is always soft and fluffy. And to top it off the icing on top is just the right amount of sweetness. I so recommend it as a morning treat or even in the afternoon.
Kim P.
When I need a breakfast food for a meeting or large family event I'm often buying the Entenmann's danish. It's always a hit...gooey and yummy. I love that it's topped off with frosting, and easy to find at any grocery store. I'll be buying it for the next work meeting.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is not my friend. I love these so much. It does not last in my house one bit. I love danishes, and raspberry flavored food, and this combines both! This is delicious. It definitely exceeded my expectations and i also recommend them to all.
Connie H.
This is my favorite entiments I love raspberry twists my family loves them too they never sit around the house very long once they're there they get eaten really fast they are yummy
rosiesaldana94
Upland
Does anyone else heat a piece in a toaster oven before eating?
Yessi T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What do you drink with these danishes??
lechiheb c.
I really want this from where i can get it pleaase ppl ?