BY ENTENMANN'S

410 calories.

9g sat fat, 45% DV.

380mg sodium, 16% DV.

32 sugars.

See nutritional information for total fat content. see more...

Entenmann's Raspberry Danish
  • "So incredibly tasty, but you can't go wrong with Entenmann's products! " in 1 review
Khadiza F.
Khadiza F.
Entenmann's products are so good. Entenmann's desserts are very delicious. Entenmann's products never fail to make you go crazy for their baked goods. Very addicting too.
Kimberlee G.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman, TX
Eeeek, I don't really love the Raspberry flavor! Hard to get down and sour tasting, in my opinion. But I know everyone's taste buds love different things!
Jenn F.
Jenn F.
Whenever my husband and I see an Entenmann's delivery truck we joke about robbing it...for the doughnuts and pastries! Entenmann's desserts are incredibly delicious and decadent, and I'm so glad I live in an area where they're delivered.
Julianna D.
Julianna D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I grew up eating Entenmann's products and now my kids are enjoying the same products. These danish never disappoint they always taste so fresh and the quality is consist any never have I met a Entenmann's product that I didn't like.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Madison, Wi
Does Entenmann's ever fail with their baked goods? These Danishes are out of this world amazing and so easy for a Sunday morning breakfast.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
West Haven, CT
So yummy I love raspberry. It is one of my favorites that they make and It is so moist with the perfect amount of sweetness.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cheese used to be my favorite flavor until I tried one of these. It's a perfect flavor in every scrumptious bite
Paula H.
Paula H.
Always a good road trip food standby. Not overly squishy like some other brands and overall pretty tasty.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
These raspberry Danishes are the best thing I have ever tasted! They're so sweet and so very delicious!
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
I love danishes they are yummy and taste like greatness in a wrapper I'd eat this any morning I could
Clarissa F.