Entenmann's Pop'ems Rich Frosted Donut Holes uploaded by Melissa M.

BY ENTENMANN'S #17 in Donuts

Need a chocolate fix? Pop a few of these delectable little donuts.

Dayna L.
Covington
OH MY GOSH!!!!...there has got to be a bakery in paradise where these are made because these are HEAVENLY!!! I have a love/hate relationship with these donut holes lol. I love seeing these on sale at my local grocery store but I hate it too because I know without a doubt I'm going to eat the entire box all by myself! They are so rich and soft and fresh. The chocolate is indescribable. They must use the best quality ingredients because every box I have gotten (and I have purchased many) tastes like it was made that very morning. If perfection were a donut hole it's DEFINITELY made by Entenmanns!!!
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The chocolate coating on Entenmann's Pop'ems is a little on the waxy side, which I didn't like.  The overall taste is pretty good, but just 4 of these have 26 grams of fat - I'd rather eat more of something I like better for that kind of cheat treat!
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
great for on the go. I use to eat these on the way to school all the time when i was younger just because they were so convenient and non messy. I really like the amount that comes in the packs too. not too little but also not too much. really recommend this for people on the go.
Angela K.
I love these! Enter man's produces the quality, tasty, chocolate flavored doughnuts. A brand you can trust. A tad pricier than other sweet treats but the quality and freshness makes it worth it.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
I love love love these mini chocolate frosted donuts!!! Entenmanns are my favorite packaged donuts they just seem to be fresher and to have better quality control. If you have not tried these you need to. I buy them every time I am at the grocery store.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
Every time i go to the grocery store this is live a temptation ! i don't know about you but i am a candy lover and this is a temptation , has perfect and amazing size for a snack and with a cup of coffee its amazing.
Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
These are really good and I think the price is very fair. The chocolate has a nice taste and texture in my mouth but it leaves a weird waxy like after taste, It's not bad or anything, just remember thinking about it while eating these. My nieces and nephews always want these for breakfast when I keep them. They love absolutely love these!
Laura P.
Warren, MI
Awwwwww yis this donuts are where it's at. The waxy, chewy texture punches me straight in the childhood. They are super delicious, but I would never have the guts to eat them in public due to the piercing gazes from the kale worshipers I would be forced to endure.
Rosie K.
Plainsboro, NJ
These are so addicting! The name pop'ems is too appropriate. They are a great breakfast snack for every once in a while when you're on the go or in a rush. I get them at shoprite usually, would definitely recommend!
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
These chocolates bites are one of my go to guilty snacks of all time . The prices is very and better buy a lot when you are not in a very good mood , it's a great way make different types of dishes with this chocolate bites make a good cake pop or dip it into chocolate fondue and you a pie crust or pudding if it is staile
Lorna K.
Galway
Can these be bought in ireland?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I never had these, where can I find  Entenmann's Pop'ems Rich Frosted Donut Holes ?
Angela K.