BY ENTENMANN'S #31 in Donuts

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
I love entemans mini donuts, the powdered and powdered cinnamon are my favs. I usually find these at Wawa, which, like this company is only found in the northeast. Well worth tracking down, if you're ever in the area.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love powdered donuts more than any other donut. I buy these almost every time I shop at Walmart. The powdered flavor is delicious and I would recommend these to anyone who doesn't mind a little mess
Hannah M.
Phoenix, AZ
As far as donuts go, these are not the greatest you will find. On the other hand, as far as convenience goes, these little donuts are much more readily available at supermarkets than the top quality donuts. In addition, these donuts are much smaller than a regular donut which makes them great for sharing or for eating several. The powdered sugar coating is VERY generous and it is pretty much guaranteed to get everywhere. Eat in the car or wearing black at your own risk!
Anna W.
Midlothian, VA
These are dangerous in my household. They are soft, not too sweet. I love these. The only problem is I can eat too many at one time. I TRY not to buy these to often because I can eat too many. Eating them takes me back to many childhood memories. These are very convenient to eat, but beware, you can't have just one!
Neferrah B.
Black Jack, MO
These are the worlds greatest snacks i eat these all the time the flavor is so great , they are perfect for kids after school, lunches, or even adults at work. I love these thing I've been eating them for years if you haven't tried them i highly suggest that you do.
Denice R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These i remember growing up and absolutely loving them they are delicious and i keep buying them once in a while like a guilty pleasure of mine and they transport me back to those times i used to eat them . if your a donut lover you will definitely like these and even if your not go ahead and give it a try
Michelle M.
Rowland Heights, CA
I absolutely love these donuts. I remember as a child that my mother would always buy them for me and i absolutely adored them. After all this time I continue to buy them, they are one of my favorite donuts. The flavor is just the right amount of sweetness and the texture is very soft and spongy.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
Who does not love donuts? But then who does not love ENTENMANNS???? They are soooo moist and soft. They never disappoint. There are great boxes of variety...but these take the Cake....these are my go to. Definitely nostalgia at it's finest! YUM! Just bought some today actually!
Grace K.
Entenmann's Pop'Ems Powdered donuts are great. Whenever I am craving something sweet and on my budget (as a poor college student), I choose this. One critique I do have is that I think there is too much powdered sugar and the inside can be a little softer.
Amy S.
Chattanooga, TN
Delicious -- however it is virtually impossible to NOT make a mess! So, don't wear black pants while eating them, ha! These are perfect for crafty food projects, like making snowmen donut stacks, etc. and tons of fun for kids, too!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What are some of the different national grocery stores where you can buy these?
Kalifa G.
st catherine portmore
Are these good ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these donuts any good?
Massiel J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Can they make them with less powder??