BY ENTENMANN'S

A seasonal favorite, Pop a few of these delectable little donuts.

This is a seasonal product. Please check store locator for availability

Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
The fact that these weren’t on the Influenster ‘top store bought donut’ list has urged me to write a review!! The entimanns pop ems are the best!! They are soft and chewy and have the perfect amount of sticky indulgent messiness with the frosting and sprinkles. The problem is that these are worse than Pringles! Once you open the box they will be gone...which is why we only buy them for special occasion ‘treats’
Kathleen S.
Elma, NY
All the Entenmann's Brand snacks are great, and these are no exception. They're perfect for a party when you need to bring something quick and easy. They widely available in all stores too, so finding them is pretty easy. The sprinkles aren't those really chalky kind that get stuck to the roof of your mouth, so that's a plus. Also the size makes them kid-friendly.
Samantha A.
These are delicious, and dangerous because I'll eat the whole box in one sitting if I'm not careful. I like how the sprinkles on the outside create almost an outer shell that holds the donut in. So good. A must try!
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these donut holes! They are the perfect size. I love the chocolate with frosting glaze. The sprinkles are delicious and make the donuts amazing!
Maggie M.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Always a favorite at our house during the holidays. My family prefers Entenmanns over Crispy Creams boxed doughnuts.
Yliana M.
Norcross , GA
Honestly I don't care for these very much, to me personally the sprinkles with the donuts is a weird mixture
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
These are so cute and yummy. I've gotten these for my class for our holiday party and they loved it
Leah T.
Blackshear, GA
I wasn't a big fan of the holiday ones. They had just to much stuff on them.