Entenmann's Pop'ems Glazed Donut Holes uploaded by Latoya L.Entenmann's Pop'ems Glazed Donut Holes uploaded by Latoya L.Entenmann's Pop'ems Glazed Donut Holes uploaded by Jaysa J.

BY ENTENMANN'S #14 in Donuts

Scrumptious sweet glaze, Pop a few of these delectable little donuts.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these donut holes! they are honestly so addicting ! My mom buys these fairly often and they’re always on sale so she comes home with more than one box. These always get eaten so fast in our house. These are honestly the best packaged donuts at any store. Other brands are very soggy and wet , but these are perfect, just like you would get at a donut shop !
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
I have not had these in about a decade because I have no self control. I bought them about two weeks ago and realized my self control is still nonexistent around their deliciousness. I literally ate an entire box in one sitting. Oops 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Latoya L.
Newark, NJ
My dad used to swallow these and now I get it.

These glazed donut holes given to us by the Entenmann's gods are delicious. They are sweet and soft. Highly recommended to add to a bland vanilla ice cream then add sprinkles. Bowl of awesomeness. These pop'ems are just great for a tiny snack. I wouldn't have these late at night, sugar has a way of keeping people awake.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
Fine, I'll admit it. I once bought a box and at the whole thing in two days by myself. Guilty as charged! But can you blame me? Pop'ems are absolutely amazing with their soft, doughy center and crisp, glazed exterior. Not to mention the perfect amount of sweetness. I buy this product often and between me and the rest of my family members the contents of the box never make it past the day. Heck, I'm lucky if they survive an hour! Highly recommended!
Tahnee M.
Springfield, IL
These donut holes are delcious! They have a great taste and are addicting. Whenever I get these they are soft, never old and hard. My daughter loves these to. Compared to some of the other holes I have gotten, I would rank these at the top. The biggest thing I love about them is they are never dry. I have gotten donut holes before that were dry and crumbled when I ate them, these definitely aren't like that at all!
Rachel D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so stankin addicting! I bought these on a whim and I'm not sure if I'm happy because they are so delicious and easy to eat, or mad for the same reason! I'm going to gain 1000 lbs! Just kidding. But they are so good!
Victoria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anything made from Entenmann's is just amazing. However I love these pop'ems! They are perfect for people who are always traveling, perfect for a kids snack, and perfect for a late night snack. Entenmann's always has the best fresh bakery products with amazing prices and deals. Wonderful company!
Julia N.
Are they bad for me? Oh yes. Do I eat them anyway? if course. Love these little guys. Super easy when I just need a little sugar. They do give that odd film on the roof of your mouth like cheap doughnuts tend to do though. Can't really expect more than that from mass produced pastries I suppose.
Latanya M.
Buffalo, NY
MY FIRST TIME EATING THIS BRAND OF CAKES AND DOUGHNUT SNACK WAS NOT SO GOOD THEY WERE STALE BUT MY HUSBAND BROUGHT THE DOUGHNUT BITES AND I DINT HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT U JUST HAVE TO WACTH THE DATES ON THE BOXES ENJOY YOUR TREAT
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
I love these with coffee, they are so yummy, but why the heck is Entenmanns so pricey! lol My son who is a very picky eater will literally steal them one by one until they are gone......
Ibelise B.
How good are they?
Ashley S.
Clarkson, KY
Any new products in the future ?
Jennifer K.
Why this product has much cholesterol?