BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Entenmann's® Pecan Danish Ring.
Everyone's got a Favorite!®.
Resealable package.

Melinda H.
I love Enterman,s. Some are low fat, but all are special. I really love this one. Great with coffee in the morning
Tina R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I AM A HUGE FAN OF ENTENMANN'S PECAN DANISH I AM A PECAN DANISH LOVER AND ENTENMANN'S IS ONE OF THE BETTER BRANDS.
Amber A.
Phoenix, NY
So delicious and the bread is so soft! I could eat a whole package by myself but I'll share with my family!
Ninamay H.
Spring, TX
One of my all time favorite desserts. Grest price, awesome quality and definitely cures my sweet tooth. Gotta love sweet and affordable.
Madah J.
I love Entenmann's because they're mostly vegetarian friendly and always taste fresh. I can eat a whole box by myself in a single sitting!
Catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This brand just makes rlly good desserts that are affordable to get and still taste pretty good
these have a nice cinnamon taste that is not so overpowering i recommend it
Kylee G.
I'm not a big fan of pecans but when my fiancé had me try these I actually like them! Such a. Great treat
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So yummy! Sweet but you can't stop eating it. Buy these for family gatherings and everyone loves it!
Sarah M.
O Fallon, MO
They are absolutely delicious they are the best out there I would eat them all day long so is my fiance so much children so would my dogs haha.
Kaycee H.
These are so delicious! I don't eat them very often but they are so good! I bring them to potlucks at work and family gatherings.