BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Entenmann's® Pecan Danish Ring.
Everyone's got a Favorite!®.
Resealable package.

catherine p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This brand just makes rlly good desserts that are affordable to get and still taste pretty good
these have a nice cinnamon taste that is not so overpowering i recommend it
Sarah M.
Perryville, MO
They are absolutely delicious they are the best out there I would eat them all day long so is my fiance so much children so would my dogs haha.
Sailly S.
These are my 4 year olds favorite with milk in the morning or as a snack. He absolutely enjoys them and mommy does too from time to time :)
Madah J.
I love Entenmann's because they're mostly vegetarian friendly and always taste fresh. I can eat a whole box by myself in a single sitting!
Ninamay H.
Spring, TX
One of my all time favorite desserts. Grest price, awesome quality and definitely cures my sweet tooth. Gotta love sweet and affordable.
Kaycee P.
These are so delicious! I don't eat them very often but they are so good! I bring them to potlucks at work and family gatherings.
Patricia G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Perfect with a cup of coffee! Always fresh and full of flavor. I buy this all the time and always have it in the house
Melinda H.
I love Enterman,s. Some are low fat, but all are special. I really love this one. Great with coffee in the morning
Tina R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I AM A HUGE FAN OF ENTENMANN'S PECAN DANISH I AM A PECAN DANISH LOVER AND ENTENMANN'S IS ONE OF THE BETTER BRANDS.
Jered D.
This is great especially with a cup of coffee. I like to have this for breakfast when I have a sweet tooth.