Entenmann's Mini Donuts Rich Frosted uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY ENTENMANN'S #8 in Donuts

The mini snack with the mega donut taste.

• Which is your favorite kind of donut? Would you make this...4 Answers
  • Which flavor do you like best? And how often do you eat t...5 Answers
  • How many of these do you guys usually eat?3 Answers
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
These are addictively delicious! I know the saying “once you pop, you can’t stop” belongs to Pringle’s, but that saying is so incredibly true when it comes to these donuts or the Pop Em’s donut holes that are rich frosted and from the Entenmann’s brand. The rich frosting on the outside of the donuts is perfection - not too thick, but not too thin.. each donut is covered generously and equally with a hardened rich chocolate. The donut itself is always fresh, fluffy, and not dry. These make a great breakfast addition, snack, treat.. simply great for anytime!
KOH K.
Not a huge fan of donuts but these are my absolute favorites! Entenmann’s has been a front runner of desserts and sweets in my book. I love how the chocolate is a thin yet not falling apart consistency. The texture and all is an overall WIN!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
These are my biggest downfall ! I eat at least one every single day and I’m not lying ! They’re rich in flavor and not to expensive when you can find them on sale . They’re just the perfect snack size and are the best chocolate!
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I can eat the whole box. These are delicious.  I love the smooth chocolate frosting. I buy them when they go on sale. I like the fact that they are not messy either.
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
If I’m looking to buy myself a bakery treat, I usually go with these. The only downside to these are that they can be a bit pricey. However, I was able to buy these BOGO at Kroger’s the last time.
As far as premade donuts go, these are by far my favorite. They have a rich chocolate coating and a light, fluffy (somewhat lemon-y?) inside. Perfect in the mornings with a cup of coffee or a late night snack with a little milk!
Darylsue L.
Huber Heights, OH
Love this donuts! The chocolate is my favorite! Better than any mini donut I've had, beats all of the competitors. The price is amazing for the quality of donut that you get. Perfect little treat for you morning, evening, or afternoon!
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
These entenmanns donuts are amazing! They are my favorite and the only ones ill eat anymore after having them. I love the yellow cake with chocolate icing ones too. Theyre a tad more pricirler than other brands but SOOO worth it! Plus they do have sales on them a lot.
AlexandTonya S.
Keystone Heights
These are good , I enjoy them but occasionally they leave a waxy like residue and taste in my mouth which I dont enjoy so much which is why I left a 4 star review .
Avani P.
This brand is one of those known doughnut brands. It's usually available in all supermarkets and it's affordable. I'm pretty sure these aren't healthy, but they're a convenient snack. This is the only mini chocolate doughnut brand without a chocolate center that doesn't taste too dry like some other brands. That said, the flavor isn't exactly the best, but you get what you paid for, overly processed doughnuts.
April W.
Villa Rica, GA
these donuts are the bomb! they are the tiny version of the large ones I've reviewed and I like the size better because I can grab two and not feel like I over did it when I have a bedtime snack I know right !bedtime snack! donuts?? I'm so bad!
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
Which flavor do you like best? And how often do you eat them?
Hailee H.
Calif City, CA
Which is your favorite kind of donut? Would you make this brand a healthier alternative?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
How many of these do you guys usually eat?