BY ENTENMANN'S #84 in Cakes & Pies

Enjoy your favorite Loaf Cake and Marble Loaf Cake slices, now together in an economy variety pack available at your favorite Club store.

• I like to put it in a container with lid after i open it when the...1 Answers
  • How do you keep the cake so moist?3 Answers
Entenmann's Marble Loaf Cake
  • "This loaf cake is pretty good but you don't want to eat too much of it, because when i do i feel sick" in 1 review
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
I know a lot of people will tell you that this loaf cake is a hit or miss. Honestly for me I love this loaf! Besides the butter one the Marble has to be one of my favorites. I sometimes put it on the microwave for 10s and then put vanilla ice cream on top!
Holly H.
SLC, UT
I LOVE Entenmann's!! I see lots of posts about nutrition...this is CAKE folks....it is not supposed to be good for you...HHAHA. For me, the Marble cake is good for a mixed group, I like chocolate so many times when I go to party...no cake, everyone always gets white cake. With Marble cake, I get some and don't exclude any of my guests!
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
Yuummm i really love this marble cake it gis really good. This marble cake is nice and moist its perfect as is but if you have it with vanilla or chocolate ice cream it delisious i prefer vanilla. It is very afordable not pricey at all. I definitely recommend it
Elizabeth C.
Toledo, OH
Soft,moist chocolate cake with a good amount of sweetness to satisfy any sweet tooth
The chocolate just melts in your mouth and adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream helps make this a great desert.
karen b.
Entenmann's is not my favorite brand but I tried to be open minded when trying this product. The cake was fresh, moist and smelled delicious. It tasted good, but I have had better. I might buy it again, if it's on sale, and try it with some ice cream.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
This loaf is good, the only issue I have is I think the flavor could be a bit stronger than it is. Its pretty moist as is, but I love put some butter on for a little added moisture and flavor. Altogether though I would recommend this as a nice dessert.
Lauren P.
Chula Vista, CA
Not exactly my cup of tea. Questioningly moist- the amount of preservatives is insane. I am more of a freshly baked person, so if twinkies and ding dongs are your thing, these are for you
angelina p.
Slidell , LA
This loaf cake is delicious, great for people who do not like a lot of chocolate all in one. Their items are always fresh and last a long time before going stale.
Eliesthel C.
Waterbury, CT
Can you say heaven in a box!!!! So moist so yummy! You can't help but eat more then two slices (fat girl moment) especially if you love marble cake!!!
Agnus H.
I can eat this whole pack with a couple cups of coffee. Delicious. Drawback-if I do it too much I won't be able to have any clothes that fit anymore.
Alana T.
San Diego, CA
How do you keep the cake so moist?
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
I like to put it in a container with lid after i open it when theres any left over but thats just me ithink you could just leave it as is in a place tgat is not to hot and dose not need to be refrigerated.