Entenmann's Little Bites Snickerdoodle Muffins

by Entenmann's

Entenmann's® Snickerdoodle Muffins Little Bites®.

20 muffins 5 pouches.

Per 1 pouch serving.

190 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

150mg sodium, 6% DV.

17g sugars.

Are these good? I have seen commercials for them. Was wondering if it was worth buying them?
Moms. What do your kids say about these treats ?
What are the other kind of muffins does this brand have?
Start your review of Entenmann's Little Bites Snickerdoodle Muffins!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The Snickerdoodle ones are super yummy, but I think the Chocolate Chip is my all time favorite!” in reviews
“Entenmann's Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Sugar Muffins are great morning snacks and taste even better with coffee or a glass of milk” in reviews
“I thought they were pretty good- they could have had less of a cinnamon flavor because that was really dry and strong, but not too bad.” in reviews
“I love these if I need a little snack or if I am in a rush somewhere.” in reviews
Middletown, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My son can be a big grouch in the morning and picky about food (apple doesn't fall far from the tree! haha) but he loves these!!! A little pricey for how small they are and how few come in a box, but worth it for sure.
Redwood City, CA
They are an alright snack, however not really my favorite kind of muffins. They are too sweet for my taste, and have a weird and sour after taste. I think I'll stick to the blueberry version, and the other varieties of snack from Entenmann's.
salem, VA
These are my son's favorite snacks. He asks for them by the truckload. Although I will say 1 out of every 5 boxes we buy are on the dry side. (He doesn't care, but I do. These things aren't cheap)
Waynesville , NC
I love Little Bites snacks. Perfect for a quick breakfast on the go, a dessert, or just a mid-day snack. The Snickerdoodle ones are super yummy, but I think the Chocolate Chip is my all time favorite!
I love these if I need a little snack or if I am in a rush somewhere. They are very unhealthy for you, but worth a little boost. I also wish I could get more than 5 mini muffins per pack.
Kissimmee, FL
I do enjoy this flavor more than I do the chocolate chip ones, this one seems to tend to be a bit more dry. I wish there were more muffins per pack, too.
Batavia, OH
Not very good for you, high in sugar but worth the calories. These are good to satisfy a sweet tooth mid day but I would need more for breakfast.
Nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My son loves these little bites mini muffins. These snickerdoodle ones are my favorite. We haven't bought these in a while but we do love them.
Townsend, TN
Taste like stale muffins. It taste generic. Good for a quick snack, but even my kids don't like them. If they don't like them, I don't buy them
Bristol, CT
Love the Entenmanns Little Bites. Perfect on the go snack. Taste just like snickerdoodles. I also give them to my husband for snacks at work.