BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Entenmann's® Snickerdoodle Muffins Little Bites®.

20 muffins 5 pouches.

• Are these good? I have seen commercials for them. Was won...1 Answers
  • Moms. What do your kids say about these treats ?2 Answers
  • What are the other kind of muffins does this brand have?3 Answers
Entenmann's Little Bites Snickerdoodle Muffins
  • "I thought they were pretty good- they could have had less of a cinnamon flavor because that was really dry and strong, but not too bad." in 1 review
  • "The Snickerdoodle ones are super yummy, but I think the Chocolate Chip is my all time favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Entenmann's Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Sugar Muffins are great morning snacks and taste even better with coffee or a glass of milk" in 1 review
  • "I love these if I need a little snack or if I am in a rush somewhere." in 1 review
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I love snickerdoodle but these do not taste anything like what a snickerdoodle is suppose to. Snickerdoodle is my favorite but I was very disappointed in these. It’s more of a plan cinnamon muffin nothing great about them. The tops are kind of dried out and not very moist at all. I won’t buy these again.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Love these! Perfect bite sized muffins and very moist. The have a a lot of flavor and are easy for on the go. They are inexpensive and easy for kids breakfast or for your own!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
These little muffins are great! They're surprisingly soft and moist and have a lot of nice cinnamon flavor. I wish there were more in a pack since they're so small but they're pretty filling for their size! They make for a great little breakfast treat.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
These mini muffins are addicting. Great for breakfast or just a snack! While I love the snickerdoodle flavor, the blueberry ones are also super tasty!! I would highly recommend these and would buy them again in the future. The chocolate ones are also good.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
My son can be a big grouch in the morning and picky about food (apple doesn't fall far from the tree! haha) but he loves these!!! A little pricey for how small they are and how few come in a box, but worth it for sure.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
They are an alright snack, however not really my favorite kind of muffins. They are too sweet for my taste, and have a weird and sour after taste. I think I'll stick to the blueberry version, and the other varieties of snack from Entenmann's.
Kelsey W.
salem, VA
These are my son's favorite snacks. He asks for them by the truckload. Although I will say 1 out of every 5 boxes we buy are on the dry side. (He doesn't care, but I do. These things aren't cheap)
Whitney R.
Waynesville, NC
I love Little Bites snacks. Perfect for a quick breakfast on the go, a dessert, or just a mid-day snack. The Snickerdoodle ones are super yummy, but I think the Chocolate Chip is my all time favorite!
Amanda L.
I love these if I need a little snack or if I am in a rush somewhere. They are very unhealthy for you, but worth a little boost. I also wish I could get more than 5 mini muffins per pack.
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
I do enjoy this flavor more than I do the chocolate chip ones, this one seems to tend to be a bit more dry. I wish there were more muffins per pack, too.
makia h.
Memphis , TN
What are the other kind of muffins does this brand have?
rosemary r.
Townsend, TN
Moms. What do your kids say about these treats ?
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Are these good? I have seen commercials for them. Was wondering if it was worth buying them?