Entenmann's Little Bites Snickerdoodle Muffins

by Entenmann's

Entenmann's® Snickerdoodle Muffins Little Bites®.

20 muffins 5 pouches.

Per 1 pouch serving.

190 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

150mg sodium, 6% DV.

17g sugars.

Are these good? I have seen commercials for them. Was wondering if it was worth buying them?
Moms. What do your kids say about these treats ?
What are the other kind of muffins does this brand have?
Start your review of Entenmann's Little Bites Snickerdoodle Muffins!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The Snickerdoodle ones are super yummy, but I think the Chocolate Chip is my all time favorite!” in reviews
“Entenmann's Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Sugar Muffins are great morning snacks and taste even better with coffee or a glass of milk” in reviews
“I thought they were pretty good- they could have had less of a cinnamon flavor because that was really dry and strong, but not too bad.” in reviews
“I love these if I need a little snack or if I am in a rush somewhere.” in reviews
I am one who expects certain flavors to be spot on! These Emtenmanns Mini Muffins are no where close to what I consider a snickerdoodle flavor, there more of a egg yolk based muffin with cinnamon! But more importantly, I feel like I'm being ripped off whenever I get weak and let myself buy a box! First of all, the four or five little muffins they give you are just av tease, so you end up opening a second package and how many lil packs does each box contain? 5 I believe, don't quote me, but for 3$ or more 2 and a half servings is not competitive, even in today's grossly overinflated market!
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are a limited time holiday offering by Entenmann’s. I’m really not a huge fan of snickerdoodles in general, but I think they are delicious in muffin form. I can’t wait for these to be released again.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a mother and I want the best for my baby girl and yes she has a really strong sweet tooth so i constantly have to watch her so she doesnt over eat sweets and I like product that I trust just because I eat it doesnt mean i will give my daughter. These muffins are one of my favorite to buy my daughter and everyone else since they come with exactly the right amount and knowing my daughter I trust her with these muffins hehe
Gerry, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love snickerdoodle but these do not taste anything like what a snickerdoodle is suppose to. Snickerdoodle is my favorite but I was very disappointed in these. It’s more of a plan cinnamon muffin nothing great about them. The tops are kind of dried out and not very moist at all. I won’t buy these again.
Hiram, GA
I love muffins and I love snickerdoodle cookies so how could I not love these?! As soon as you open the package the sweet aroma of cinnamon caresses your nose and sparks nostalgic feelings from your childhood. Definitely would buy these again
Sylvania, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband has a sweet tooth. The little bites snack packs are perfect for his work lunch and when he just wants something sweet. My local grocery often has them 2 for 1 so getting a couple different flavors keeps his sweet tooth happy
Hudson, FL
This snickerdoodle flavor is [email protected]!!! Often they are 2 [email protected] and I have to get 2 boxes because my teen boys eat 2 packs at a time. They are very flavorful and great for grabbing while running out the door.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
These are a secret guilt pleasure if mine. I was buying them for my kids as a snack, I tried one and there was no going back. I like that they’re small so I don’t feel too bad after eating an individual bag.
Entenmann's Little Bite Snickerdoodle Muffins are one of my favorite midnight snacks! They have just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar and pair perfectly with a cold glass of milk.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The kids love little bites! They have so many varieties. The price is not great, especially when they can go through a box in one sitting. I buy them when they are buy one get one free. I like that they are quick and easy. They are easy to take with you as well. You can throw them in your purse and go. They have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack. It doesn’t matter the time of day, they will eat them.