Entenmann's Little Bites Party Cakes, 5 count, 8.25 oz uploaded by Kaisha R.Entenmann's Little Bites Party Cakes, 5 count, 8.25 oz uploaded by Robyn K.

BY ENTENMANN'S

Tanyale C.
Tanyale C.
Honea Path, SC
These little bite sized cakes are amazing, literally like a taste of heaven! They make a great quick on the go snack.
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Great snack or a breakfast food super affordable and dangerously addictive I would eat the whole box to myself in one sitting at times because self control is turned to level 0 I'm addicted to these I gotta grab more
Robyn K.
Robyn K.
I could eat a whole box of these. They are perfect for a sweet little snack and the kids love them too! So addicting and taste just like confetti cake! Good price too, perfect for school lunches or after school snack
Anna S.
Anna S.
Oroville, CA
Seriously the best one out of all their different flavors there just aren't enough in one box, I could eat a whole box in one sitting. Also super cheap at Walmart so well worth the $3 I would recommend this to anyone who loves cake flavored anything!
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
DELICIOUS!! These taste amazing, and they're great to take on a road trip. I love them!! The only problem, I wish it came with more packs per box, but I can easily look over that problem. I definitely recommend these!!
Mk
Mk
These are the best flavor! Almost every morning I would eat a pack going to work. They taste really good with coffee.
Kaisha R.
Kaisha R.
Manchester, CT
Best ones in their whole collection!! 6 isn't even enough because you're gonna want to eat the whole box in one sitting! Very affordable, small enough to fit in your bookbag for kids, or in your purse. Would for sure recommend the chocolate chip and banana flavors are good as well!