Entenmann's Little Bites Party Cakes

by Entenmann's

A fun spin on the classic Entenmann's Little Bites - the signature golden muffin made with rainbow sprinkles for a party in a pouch! These bite-sized muffins are just the right size for the perfect way to celebrate snack time either at home or on-the-go!

Since first being introduced in 1999, more than 10 billion Entenmann's Little Bites snacks have been lovingly baked soft and moist in our innovative "portable pouch" of good-choice deliciousness. It's all part of a tradition of quality that is found in every Entenmann's product baked with care every day. Grab a box for your next party, sporting event, or snack!

What is everyone's favorite flavor of the Little Bites muffins?
Start your review of Entenmann's Little Bites Party Cakes!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal Z.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Entenmann's Little Bites Party Cakes uploaded by Crystal Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great so yummy! I am pregnant not really a sugar craver but these are great for snack so yummy and small portion bag. I recommend these great for the kiddos too. Affordable and I would recommend these if you have a sweet tooth.
Amy S.
Parkers Lake, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Entenmann's Little Bites Party Cakes uploaded by Amy S.
These are so good as a little snack or just toss into your lunch bag for work. They don't seem too sweet but sweet enough to enjoy.
Lotoya L.
Parlin, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Entenmann's Little Bites Party Cakes uploaded by Lotoya L.
My princess loves these little muffins 😊 it's easy to travel with love the packaging she can't get enough of it
Ivana A.
Kissimmee , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Entenmann's Little Bites Party Cakes uploaded by Ivana A.
Purchased at: Target
My son likes these party cakes. I like how easy they are to take on the go. Each packet brings about 6 little bites. They are perfect to pack as snacks.
Melyssa F.
Orient, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son absolutely loves these cake bites. They are soft and fresh and perfectly portioned. Great kid treat.
Usha J.
Baltimore
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Entenmann's Little Bites Party Cakes uploaded by Usha J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy snack idea for kids and myself when I don’t have time to make breakfast. Tastes good with a cup of coffee
Allison G.
Rosedale, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Entenmann's Little Bites Party Cakes uploaded by Allison G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My boys and the girls I babysit LOVES these little muffins. I have had a bag myself and they are really good.There isn't alot in the bag and not enough bags in the boxs in my opinion.
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always have these on hand for when my niece comes over, she uses me for my mini muffins 😂
Hsinyu Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Not a big fan of this. It does have a cake’s texture but I don’t like this flavor. It’s very sweet. The sprinkles taste too sugary. After the news said there were plastics found in these I stopped purchasing these because I wouldn’t be able to tell what was plastic what wasn’t.
Kristine I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My son loves these Entenmann's Little Bites Party Cakes! as his other fave is choclate chip. he will eat these more though.. it is a good variety of muffins and always buy them as they are on sale alot.