Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies - 5 CT uploaded by Iris R.Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies - 5 CT uploaded by Neisha B.Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies - 5 CT uploaded by Karen G.

BY ENTENMANN'S

Entenmann's® Fudge Brownies Little Bites®.

Now!

4 brownies per pouch.

Made with real chocolate.

Per 1 pouch serving:

240 calories.

3.5g sat fat 18% DV.

160mg sodium 7% DV.

23g sugars.

20 brownies 5 pouches. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Neisha B.
Neisha B.
My favorites! This little fudge brownies taste so great , they leave me wanting more. I like that they come in little bags so they are great for on the go, and also they are great for kids , definitely worth buying !
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
I don't need these but boy did my kids love these things. Too bad that they're a little bit costly unless you can find them on sale.... but it's a good grab-and-go breakfast for the mornings that were really rushed.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Orient, OH
These have got to be the best snack from my childhood! They are just so good and perfect for a sweet tooth! The chocolate chip ones are the best
Caridad H.
Caridad H.
Lancaster, PA
So great! These little bits are the best snack for when you're sweet tooth is acting up. They're so good they'll leave you wanting more!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love these. They're so yummy only downside is I never feel like there's enough in the bag these always leave me wanting more!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
My son loves these but we only get them on special occasions cause they aren't too healthy. They rate good though.
Jiao L.
Jiao L.
I used to eat these all the time for breakfast with milk. It's also a great snack to just throw into school bag!
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Stockton, Ca
Soooo yummy! Some brownies that come packaged are greasy, and these are moist without the greasiness!

Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Yum! They are so yummy. A little pricey but worth it. Good for a quick snack or chocolate fix
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
These are yummy, no doubt! But they are expensive & doesn't seem enough packs for the price!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
College Cor, OH
I love chocolate things. Are these very rich?
Roxy H.
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
My favorite snack they taste like homemade brownies wish they came with more bags in the box