Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies uploaded by Iris R.Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies uploaded by Neisha B.Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies uploaded by Karen G.

BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Entenmann's® Fudge Brownies Little Bites®.

Now!

4 brownies per pouch.

Made with real chocolate.

Per 1 pouch serving:

240 calories.

3.5g sat fat 18% DV.

160mg sodium 7% DV.

23g sugars.

20 brownies 5 pouches.

Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
I love these! They’re always on sale at publix and so affordable. Great for traveling snacks, kids lunches and they taste great! They have many flavors and options as well.
Amaya G.
Omggg!!! These are my absolute favorite snack . It's so good and chocolate. I do wish the pack came with more though because it's that good. Also it's very affordable. I could eat a whole box if I wanted to !!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a huge hit in our house. My daughter looks forward to these everyday. They are very soft, and small, and have a great chocolate flavor that isn’t too rich .
Amee R.
This is a nice snack for when u wanna give ur self a break from healthy stuff and counting calories and sugar intake. I am beyond impressed by this brownie snack because normally for me personally, the sweet goods that are sold in boxes like these normally tastes really generic and lacks good taste....this however tastes just like home made brownies. They are soft and rich in chocolate taste. Super good and a must try!
Neisha B.
My favorites! This little fudge brownies taste so great , they leave me wanting more. I like that they come in little bags so they are great for on the go, and also they are great for kids , definitely worth buying !
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
These are such a guilty pleasure. They are easy to throw in my bag and take with me and they make a nice treat in the afternoon or for dessert. They are soft and chocolatey and delicious! A nice treat for every so often
Nicole w.
I think miniature everything is a great idea. In a world where everything is extra large, it's nice to be able to have a nice small treat! They are filled with flavor, and it's perfect if you're craving brownies. It's not the exact same taste but it does the job!
Nicole C.
Okay so these aren't the best when you're considering your health, but they do taste amazing and they're great for the kids on the go or as a snack. I used to love them as a kid, but now it's better to stay away from them so don't feed these constantly to your kids.
Sabrina T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Little bites are the best in the world, but i cant just eat one ag, i love the chocolae chip one, bannana, chocolate, just about all the flavors. but i do have one con, NOT ENOUGH IN ONE BAG
Melissa J.
I don't need these but boy did my kids love these things. Too bad that they're a little bit costly unless you can find them on sale.... but it's a good grab-and-go breakfast for the mornings that were really rushed.
Ashley S.
College Cor, OH
I love chocolate things. Are these very rich?
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
My favorite snack they taste like homemade brownies wish they came with more bags in the box