BY ENTENMANN'S #96 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Entenmann's® Crumb Cakes Little Bites®.

New!

180mg sodium 8% DV.

17g sugars. see more...

• I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?8 Answers
Emily P.
I remember Little Bites from when I was on elementary school. A great snack for anyone!
Larissa B.
Merrick, NY
They are so good!!! Rich in flavor and easy to carry everywhere you go. Great for craving!!!!!!
Deanna G.
These are so yummy! I really like crumb cake and these are addicting - and dangerous haha Probably marketed for children but they are too good to resist lol
Tiffany M.
I love these! !! Perfect portions too! I eat them for breakfast sometimes.
Joanie L.
Pillager, MN
These little muffins are a great snack. My kids love them after school. They are great with j my coffee in the morning as I am getting ready for work. Love them!!!
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
My son can't gomto.school without it! It's bites you can have for a snack! Tastes good, but for me that cooks tastes a little industrialized, but those are good
Analexis C.
Used to love eating this things as a kid. They were so addictive. This is something to have every once in a while, since they are packed with sugar. Either way, the flavor is unbelievable.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
These are great to throw in a bowl of ice cream and make a quick strawberry shortcake or sundae or something.. or just to snack on.. yum!
Valeria H.
I trully love these cakes. They have the perfect size for a snack, and they are delicious. They have a lot of flavors, which I like, because it makes it really difficult to get tired of them. My favorite ones are the banana ones. I really like them, and I think they are perfect.
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Entenennas is sucha great beans they're so much great goodies the pound cake mini bites oh yumm haha must try
Maggie S.
Munster, IN
I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?