BY ENTENMANN'S #25 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Entenmann's® Crumb Cakes Little Bites®.

New!

17g sugars. see more...

• I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?7 Answers
Emily P.
Emily P.
I remember Little Bites from when I was on elementary school. A great snack for anyone!
Bobbie D.
Bobbie D.
I love the chocolate chip one too! The pound cake is really good too! I eat them when I go camping!
Analexis C.
Analexis C.
Used to love eating this things as a kid. They were so addictive. This is something to have every once in a while, since they are packed with sugar. Either way, the flavor is unbelievable.
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
These are so delicious and a great little snack for on the go snacking. And great to take on trips
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
These are so good, in addition to the poundcake ones, we also love the blueberry muffin bites, and brownie bites.
Larissa B.
Larissa B.
Merrick, NY
They are so good!!! Rich in flavor and easy to carry everywhere you go. Great for craving!!!!!!
Joanie L.
Joanie L.
Pillager, MN
These little muffins are a great snack. My kids love them after school. They are great with j my coffee in the morning as I am getting ready for work. Love them!!!
Hope B.
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Entenennas is sucha great beans they're so much great goodies the pound cake mini bites oh yumm haha must try
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Munster, IN
I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?