BY ENTENMANN'S #96 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Entenmann's® Crumb Cakes Little Bites®.

New!

180mg sodium 8% DV.

17g sugars. see more...

• I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?8 Answers
DONNA V.
I love little bits or should I say my little kids love them...Something good and small for all sizes to eat and don't want to get full before dinner....
Melissa W.
These are so yummy once you start it's hard to stop. When we go to get groceries this is something my kids will personally ask for
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
These are so good, in addition to the poundcake ones, we also love the blueberry muffin bites, and brownie bites.
vanessa j.
My son is a very picky eater but Entenmann's Little Bites Crumb Cakes are one of his favorites! (I think they are pretty tasty myself! ;) )
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
These are so delicious and a great little snack for on the go snacking. And great to take on trips
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
When i saw the pound cake flavor i instantly bought them and fell in love with them! so addicting!
Amber S.
Petersburg, WV
These are great for on the go. It doesn't have very many in a pack though. Also kind of expensive.
Ashlan R.
Wagoner, OK
Love these, they are addicting!! Recommend for a snack but trying to stop eating them is hard!😀
Tina B.
These are so yummy! Nothing like having tasty bites at the told of your finger tips. So moist!
Bobbie D.
I love the chocolate chip one too! The pound cake is really good too! I eat them when I go camping!
Maggie S.
Munster, IN
I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?