BY ENTENMANN'S #25 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Entenmann's® Crumb Cakes Little Bites®.

New!

• I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?7 Answers
Jeremiah M.
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
When i saw the pound cake flavor i instantly bought them and fell in love with them! so addicting!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
These are so yummy once you start it's hard to stop. When we go to get groceries this is something my kids will personally ask for
Monica S.
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
My son can't gomto.school without it! It's bites you can have for a snack! Tastes good, but for me that cooks tastes a little industrialized, but those are good
Ashlan R.
Ashlan R.
Wagoner, OK
Love these, they are addicting!! Recommend for a snack but trying to stop eating them is hard!😀
Mara K.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
These are great to throw in a bowl of ice cream and make a quick strawberry shortcake or sundae or something.. or just to snack on.. yum!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Petersburg, WV
These are great for on the go. It doesn't have very many in a pack though. Also kind of expensive.
David C.
David C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Very good. I enjoy these on a rainy day. They go great with a cup of coffee. Or simply with just milk. I give them to my cousin when I have to watch her. She loves them!
Tina B.
Tina B.
These are so yummy! Nothing like having tasty bites at the told of your finger tips. So moist!
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Austin, Texas
I think little bites are the best! especially when that time comes all i want is some chocolate and they really hit the spot. and are perfect to get for my little one because they come in just the right amount. :)
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
I love little bits or should I say my little kids love them...Something good and small for all sizes to eat and don't want to get full before dinner....
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Munster, IN
I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?