BY ENTENMANN'S #25 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Entenmann's® Crumb Cakes Little Bites®.

New!

• I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?7 Answers
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I just discovered these yummy things at the grocery store a couple days ago. Crumb cake is one of my favorite desserts but the bakeries dont always make it so having these as an option when I'm seriously craving them is awesome.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Brooklyn , MD
Perfect sized pack for a breakfast on the go or to add to a lunch as a snack!! I love how moist and fresh they always are. #Breakfast #Quick&Delicious
Mashayla M.
Mashayla M.
Love!!! Has to be one of my favorites... so tasty and affordable. Only downside is I Wish there were more in each pack though...
Monica T.
Monica T.
Granada Hills, CA
These are sooo good . At first when my sister bought them I was so iffy about it but once I tasted them they are really good.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
One of my kids favorite after school snacks. Good size portion for kids. Flavor is great. Easy to open. Can get in different flavors. Can find at any grocery store. Price is good. Also good for adults. Would recommend.
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
These are so yummy! I really like crumb cake and these are addicting - and dangerous haha Probably marketed for children but they are too good to resist lol
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are actually really good!! I love the chocolate chip and the brownie muffins so I was skeptical about the crumb cakes but they're delicious ! I do wish more came in each pack though.
Circumspect 4.
Circumspect 4.
These are a all day favorite snack treat in my house. Easy to eat on the go, getting ready for work or just relaxing. Each pouch contains 4 mini cakes and you get 5 pouches total. They taste amazing!!!
vanessa j.
vanessa j.
My son is a very picky eater but Entenmann's Little Bites Crumb Cakes are one of his favorites! (I think they are pretty tasty myself! ;) )
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I love these! !! Perfect portions too! I eat them for breakfast sometimes.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Munster, IN
I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?