BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Entenmann's® Crumb Cakes Little Bites®.

New!

• I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?8 Answers
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious! I got the 5 pouches with 20 muffins in them. So each package has 4 muffins inside it. They are perfect bite size muffins. The piece is a little pricy so I only get them when it’s buy one get one free. I wish they would pack a few more muffins in each pouch tho! But they are yummy!
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These aren’t discontinued, mom mom buys these at the grocery store and Walmart or Target a lot ! I like these but they’re not my favorite. They have more of an artificial coffee cake flavor than other muffins. I also think for how small these are and how little you get, it’s too many calories
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
I recently discovered the crumb cakes, are used to always buy the banana flavor. But honestly these are just as good they’re always on sale at Publix so they’re very inexpensive. Great on the go snack!
Connie C.
San Gabriel, CA
If you love crumb, coffee, cinnamon-y cake like I do, than you'll love this guy! I think it's the best little bites flavor and I'm obsessed! It has become a threat to my diet and pants size
Samantha P.
Philadelphia, PA
It says the product has been discontinued but I bought it at the grocery store the other day so I'm going to review them. I used to enjoy the little bites products as a kid but as I grew older I didn't enjoy it as much. When I tried these, I automatically became a fan again. They're the perfect snack and they don't taste artificial, definitely a new favorite.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I just discovered these yummy things at the grocery store a couple days ago. Crumb cake is one of my favorite desserts but the bakeries dont always make it so having these as an option when I'm seriously craving them is awesome.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my kids favorite after school snacks. Good size portion for kids. Flavor is great. Easy to open. Can get in different flavors. Can find at any grocery store. Price is good. Also good for adults. Would recommend.
Circumspect 4.
These are a all day favorite snack treat in my house. Easy to eat on the go, getting ready for work or just relaxing. Each pouch contains 4 mini cakes and you get 5 pouches total. They taste amazing!!!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are actually really good!! I love the chocolate chip and the brownie muffins so I was skeptical about the crumb cakes but they're delicious ! I do wish more came in each pack though.
Ruby M.
Austin, TX
I think little bites are the best! especially when that time comes all i want is some chocolate and they really hit the spot. and are perfect to get for my little one because they come in just the right amount. :)
Maggie S.
Munster, IN
I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?