BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Entenmann's® Crumb Cakes Little Bites®.

New!

17g sugars.

• I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?8 Answers
Samantha P.
Philadelphia, PA
It says the product has been discontinued but I bought it at the grocery store the other day so I'm going to review them. I used to enjoy the little bites products as a kid but as I grew older I didn't enjoy it as much. When I tried these, I automatically became a fan again. They're the perfect snack and they don't taste artificial, definitely a new favorite.
Crystal W.
vero beach
I recently discovered the crumb cakes, are used to always buy the banana flavor. But honestly these are just as good they’re always on sale at Publix so they’re very inexpensive. Great on the go snack!
Connie C.
San Gabriel, CA
If you love crumb, coffee, cinnamon-y cake like I do, than you'll love this guy! I think it's the best little bites flavor and I'm obsessed! It has become a threat to my diet and pants size
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I just discovered these yummy things at the grocery store a couple days ago. Crumb cake is one of my favorite desserts but the bakeries dont always make it so having these as an option when I'm seriously craving them is awesome.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
One of my kids favorite after school snacks. Good size portion for kids. Flavor is great. Easy to open. Can get in different flavors. Can find at any grocery store. Price is good. Also good for adults. Would recommend.
Circumspect 4.
These are a all day favorite snack treat in my house. Easy to eat on the go, getting ready for work or just relaxing. Each pouch contains 4 mini cakes and you get 5 pouches total. They taste amazing!!!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are actually really good!! I love the chocolate chip and the brownie muffins so I was skeptical about the crumb cakes but they're delicious ! I do wish more came in each pack though.
Ruby M.
Austin, TX
I think little bites are the best! especially when that time comes all i want is some chocolate and they really hit the spot. and are perfect to get for my little one because they come in just the right amount. :)
Analexis C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Used to love eating this things as a kid. They were so addictive. This is something to have every once in a while, since they are packed with sugar. Either way, the flavor is unbelievable.
Joanie L.
Pillager, MN
These little muffins are a great snack. My kids love them after school. They are great with j my coffee in the morning as I am getting ready for work. Love them!!!
Maggie S.
Munster, IN
I have yet to try these. What's your favorite Little Bites?