BY ENTENMANN'S #3 in Muffins

Individually wrapped chocolatey muffins for when you are on-the-go or anytime.  6 muffins per pack.

• Do these come in different flavors and if so where can I ...4 Answers
  • Are these considered "healthy" for my kids?2 Answers
  • Where can i buy these? 8 Answers
Entenmann's Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins
  • "They are so good and have a few different flavors, but I have only had the chocolate chip due to being a chocolate fanatic." in 2 reviews
  • "Entenmann's chocolate chip muffins are a very chocolaty treat perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth for chocolate" in 1 review
Michelle C.
elmhurst
Oh my god these were my absolute favorite as a kid. They are so soft and addicting. I could finish one box in a day if I didn’t control myself. I recommend this to anyone who loves a good and soft snack.
Linda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfect for little hands and hurried mornings with little one and some that are not so little! They're moist and, although probably not the healthiest, quickest way to fill up before school or work!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't personally like these muffins but my husband and kids do! They are constantly in the house during the school year for that quick breakfast. They are soft and have a decent shelf life. Not a lot of coupons for this brand but love they are available in bulk.
Kim P.
The Entenmann's Little Bites are a fan favorite in my household. My son LOVES them. There's been tantrums when I say  no :)  I'm buying new muffins each week. One time I was in a rush and bought a different kind, my son could tell and wouldn't eat them. They are easy for on the go especially for kids.
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
This chocolate mini muffins are the bomb everyday at work I have been getting one pack. It is so addictive.They don't have that many calories and they are so sweet . I have tried the blueberry kind also and I fell in love
Samantha K.
Birdsboro, PA
My little one and I absolutely LOVE these! We eat them for breakfast or as a quick snack during the day! We bought ours at Giant, they were buy one get one free, such a great deal! We will definitely be buying them again & recommending them to everyone we know!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
My favorite childhood snack. The perfect size for a snack. They're always yummy and I can find them everywhere I go any time. The price is perfect for a box of six bags. I love every single kind they have but chocolate chip is my favorite.
Tomica P.
Laurel, MD
This is a household staple!  We go through so many boxes of these muffins in a month, they are perfect for on the go to work, school, and just a mid day weekend snack.  They are always fresh and just enough to fill your stomach!  Buy these NOW!!!  RUN!!!
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little chocolate chip bites are the perfect size and have a great taste. Great for lunch boxes, after school snacks, ball practice or anytime you need a quick treat. The only reason I gave them a three is because they are a bit dry. I guess it’s a personal choice, but I like very moist muffins.
Michele R.
Rosamond
My Grand Boys love this for and after school treat. Just the right size for them to have. I believe their favorite is the chocolate chip or the blueberry. I love that they are bite size for them. Some time I will add them to their lunch pails for a snack at recess.
Martha G.
Where can i buy these?
Angelica N.
Methuen, MA
Do these come in different flavors and if so where can I buy them?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Are these considered "healthy" for my kids?
Marisa G.
catawba nc
Does anyone no specifically what stores sell these
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Where can I get a full supply of these?