entenmann's little bites

Entenmann's Little Bites Blueberry Muffins (20 Muffins 5 Pouches) Net WT 8.25 oz (234g)

4.73 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
These are delicious, I absolutely love them. Great for a quick on the go breakfast or snack. Great taste and texture, they’re so soft and moist. Conveniently pre packaged. I would definitely recommend these little blueberry ‘muffins’.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
These blueberry mini bite muffins are perfect on the go breakfasts, snacks, and desserts! Con: they're addicting, smush easily (not meant to save or keep in a bag), and feed into my love handles. Pros: they go well with any drink (non-alcoholic), they come in easy grab and go pouches, the crumbs are worth eating up, and there's enough to share a bite with a kind soul. If Entemmen added oatmeal to these muffins, my family would devour these like crazy. We try to eat healthier treats, with a tad more fiber or protein. So, we cut back on buying these to once a year. Blueberry is our favorite flavor, just enough not to overwhelm a sweet tooth for breakfast.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love blueberry little bites, they taste so good and they're soft which makes them even more enjoyable. I still don't know if the blueberry little bites are better than the chocolate chip little bites.