Entenmann's Little Bites Blueberry Muffin Pouches - 5 CT uploaded by Andrea K.Entenmann's Little Bites Blueberry Muffin Pouches - 5 CT uploaded by Ruzzy G.

BY ENTENMANN'S #2 in Muffins

Entenmann's® Little Bites® Blueberry Muffins - 5 CT.
5 pouches.
0g trans fat.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Made with real blueberries. see more...

• Can anyone answer their opinion on the flavor of these? Is it mor...1 Answers
  • Are these a good product for the price? They seem expensive for w...1 Answers
Madison C.
Palm Coast, FL
While very delicious, you do not get a substantial amount of muffins in each package... Its a very great product but there needs to be WAAAY more muffins in each package!
Terra J.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite mini muffins! They’re so good! I️ love how soft they are. I️ usually take a bag with me to eat when I’m in a rush! My daughter loves these. We have all different flavors. I️ would definitely recommend buying these! They’re affordable and easy to find at any grocery store!
Hilary F.
Bakersfield , CA
I put these in my sons lunch as a little surprise every once in awhile because he loves them so much and I love it when he comes home on those days all excited thanking me for the amazing lunch snack
Desire' C.
Cartersville, GA
I love Little Bites! Preferably the blueberry muffin. When you eat them, they literally burst in your mouth with flavor. They are very moist and not dry like most muffins can be. The only thing I will say that I don't like, is that they live up to their name, LITTLE BITES! I get so consumed with the taste that before I know it, they're gone on I'm on my way to my cabinet to get another pack to eat. This is also a great snack for kids! Whether they take it to school as an addition to their lunch or a snack for when they get home. Very good. I like to buy the big wholesale box at SAM's because they last longer.I highly recommend this to anyone.
Amber P.
Foodie Expert
These Little Bites and I have a love/ hate relationship. I love them, because I can open them as I'm walking to class. They are so flavorful and moist. The blueberry flavor is very good! I really hate the fact that they are so expensive! You get 5 packages, with 4 in each package. I remember these when I was a little girl, and I swear they had more in them!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
Entenmanns makes great muffins for on the go or for a quick breakfast. They are artificially made and they only put 3 or 4 in a pack. I feel like 5 would be adequate but that's just my opinion. Otherwise it's great for the price and I would recommend that others try them.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
I love these things!! These are always on my grocery list. They're a quick and easy grab for breakfast as I'm running out the door in the mornings. Since they're so tiny I usually grab two bags to get me through. They are very moist and come in few different flavors, with chocolate chip being my favorite.
Taniya P.
Foodie Expert
Nice choice for snack for the kids. My kids like the chocolate chips mini muffins. The packages are very convenient for school snacks. We get these oftens ans always look out and stock up when they are on sale.
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these little muffins, they're so cute and small and they taste great! They have blueberry and choclate chip, but my favorite is chocolate chip ones they're so good and soft and moist! They come In packets, they make a great snack!
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Foodie Expert
My kids love these muffins the different kinds they have are so good as well even the holiday ones!! I would recommend it to any parent that loves a quick filling snack for their kiddos. So good !! The smell when you open the bag so good
Jayni W.
Fairport, NY
Foodie Expert
Can anyone answer their opinion on the flavor of these? Is it more of an artificial blueberry flavor, or does it have the real taste? I am always tempted to buy them as a snack for my boyfriend, but always end up getting the homemade blueberry muffins from the baking section, because that's all we have tried in the past and I didn't want to waste our money!
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert
Are these a good product for the price? They seem expensive for what you get. They seem to be convenient for kids but is it worth the buy?