Food & SnacksBakeryMuffinsEntenmann's
Little Bites 5 ct Fudge Brownie Muffins 825 oz (Pack of 3)

Entenmann's Little Bites 5 ct Fudge Brownie Muffins 8.25 oz (Pack of 3)

by Entenmann's

#4 in Muffins

Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownie Muffin Cakes 3 Boxes of 8.25 oz. per box Each box has 20 cakes (5 pouches with 4 each) Perfect snack on the go

Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownie Muffin Cakes; 3 Boxes of 8.25 oz. per box; Each box has 20 cakes (5 pouches with 4 each); Perfect snack on the go

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Entenmann's Little Bites 5 ct Fudge Brownie Muffins 8.25 oz (Pack of 3)!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,224 reviews
Entenmann's Little Bites 5 ct Fudge Brownie Muffins 8.25 oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Kroger
So I actually got the soft baked cookies limited edition! They’re so good omg! I highly recommend you go buy them now! #cookies #yummy #sweet #tooth #baked #limited #foodie
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Entenmann's Little Bites 5 ct Fudge Brownie Muffins 8.25 oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Christina H.
I love these brownies bites. They're nice and soft. They are very chocolaty. Each muffin is a few bites. You get 4 in a pack, which is not enough of you ask me. They're perfect size for a snack or dessert. They will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. I would definitely recommend these.
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Entenmann's Little Bites 5 ct Fudge Brownie Muffins 8.25 oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by alisha S.
I’m obsessed with these brownies.I love to take them to go. They taste and smell so good and very delicious.
ADiel B.
Richmond, VA
Entenmann's Little Bites 5 ct Fudge Brownie Muffins 8.25 oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by ADiel B.
These are so tasty and have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. They’re usually a little on the dry side the ones I get but dipped in milk they are just perfect! Can’t believe it wasn’t until a few weeks ago that I thought of microwaving them😂. It’s changed the game. Definitely would recommend them warm 10 seconds does it for me.
Michelle R.
Salisbury, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product.It is convenient and has a great fudgeie taste .My grandson loves brownies ,these are not as messy .I can just open him a pouch of these and he is so happy. Love to watch his eyes light up. I highly recommend these for anyone who has childrens.
Jordyn B.
Atlanta
These little snack are great for kids. It’s a small amount in the bag it about 3 to 4 muffins. They are chocolatey and tastes great. If you want a small dessert for your kids this is the route to go.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
I tried these today and I wasn’t a huge fan at all. I like a rich and fudgy brownie, but these are dry and cakey. They’re also very sweet and not chocolatey enough. I prefer the brownie bites from BJ’s for sure. Definitely a no-go for me!
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
I love all the chocolate cupcakes, too, are among my favorites, they are delicious, not as sweet as everyone else, and very tasty. #voxbox
Joanna A.
Margate City, NJ
I love these darn things. If you dont have time to make homemade brownies, these things are bomb! They are chocolatey, chewy and not too cakey. Delicious
Brittany K.
Berlin, NJ
Yum yum yum.. the best little bites ever . When u want a sweet treat this is the way to go.

Looking for your answer?