Entenmann's Lemon Loaf Cake uploaded by ūüíé Silvia R.

BY ENTENMANN'S #39 in Cakes & Pies

Fresh Lemon Flavor makes this loaf cake perfect as a snack or light dessert.

• I have tasted different flavors of this brand , is this flavor an...2 Answers
  • I love this cake ..... Is so delicious I always need to have it a...2 Answers
  • I wanna know will there ever be a chance to eat the cake fresh 2 Answers
Jean T.
It's the perfect breakfast, fat for on the go people like me and goes great with mill or juice. It's a repurchase
Krystal R.
E Northport, NY
This pound cake is super moist, buttery and fluffy. Great eaten alone or with some ice cream and chocolate syrup.
Julianna Z.
Port Hueneme , CA
This is great! Perfect blend of spices! Wish they had them all year long! They are hard to find in stores too!
Jennifer B.
Bronx, NY
I'm not a big fan of raisins. But this is one tasty snack or good for eating early in the day as breakfast !
Sarah G.
I love this! I sometimes eat this for breakfast if i do not have enough time to sit down and make breakfast.
Josie A.
I got this at the dollar tree and I decided to give it a try and i hated the taste... Tasted like oily bread
Michelle C.
Good lemon flavor, not too sweet. Sometimes the texture is too sticky for me. Great to dunk in coffee!
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
Total comfort food!! I think of my Grandmother every time I eat a cake from this company!! Good work!
Ashley L.
Love it love it love it! I can eat one by my self and lucky me no one at my house likes lemon cake
sridevi k.
Atlanta, GA
It is very butter ,soft... ilove this cake ..you can use this for making strawberry short cake
amber p.
Columbia, TN
What is your favorite product? We love the blueberry!
Danthony C.
Romulus mi
I wanna know will there ever be a chance to eat the cake fresh
Chrissie N.
Do they come in mini packets ?
teresa C.
Forest Hills, NY
I love this cake ..... Is so delicious I always need to have it at home... Is great with chocolate milk
brunilda m.
I have tasted different flavors of this brand , is this flavor any good? Idk, I need to buy