Entenmann's Lemon Loaf Cake uploaded by ūüíé Silvia R.

BY ENTENMANN'S #38 in Cakes & Pies

Fresh Lemon Flavor makes this loaf cake perfect as a snack or light dessert.

• I have tasted different flavors of this brand , is this flavor an...2 Answers
  • I love this cake ..... Is so delicious I always need to have it a...2 Answers
  • I wanna know will there ever be a chance to eat the cake fresh 2 Answers
Alyssa G.
Super soft and moist; Entenmann's makes a mean pound cake. Great for adding things on to make it even better, or just on its own.
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
You can't go wrong with Entenman's baked goods! This cake is very smooth and is a great complement with fruit and whipped cream!
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the freshness that always comes from Entenmann's. I also LOVE pumpkin bread, cakes, muffins, etc. This product is great!
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
My family would be one of these every Saturday Morning. Its great with coffee and without. Its so full of flavor and so moist.
Elizabeth C.
Kannapolis, NC
This cake is so good. Makes a good snack. Yum. Its perfect with a side of French vanilla ice cream. Or a good cup of coffee.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
When it comes to cakes and little snacks Entenmanns is the best. The raisin loaf cake is really good with coffee or milk.
Karen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love entenmann's cake. It's rich in flavors, light and fluffy. You can enjoy it with ice cream, coffee and cup tea.
Briana T.
bellflower, CA
OMG i never really see these anymore or i don't pay attention. I used to be obsessed with this cake as a kid. So Yummy!
Michelle B.
Dunbar, NE
This cake is great to have on hand especially if you have unexpected guest. I usually warm it up and coffee with it.
ana o.
chicago, IL
This is a must when I go grocery shopping. . It taste great. . Especially in the morning with my coffee. ...lbvs
amber p.
Columbia, TN
What is your favorite product? We love the blueberry!
Danthony C.
Romulus mi
I wanna know will there ever be a chance to eat the cake fresh
Chrissie N.
Do they come in mini packets ?
teresa C.
Forest Hills, NY
I love this cake ..... Is so delicious I always need to have it at home... Is great with chocolate milk
brunilda m.
I have tasted different flavors of this brand , is this flavor any good? Idk, I need to buy