Entenmann's Lemon Loaf Cake uploaded by ūüíé Silvia R.

BY ENTENMANN'S

Fresh Lemon Flavor makes this loaf cake perfect as a snack or light dessert.

• I have tasted different flavors of this brand , is this f...2 Answers
  • I love this cake ..... Is so delicious I always need to h...2 Answers
  • I wanna know will there ever be a chance to eat the cake ...2 Answers
jessica r.
shelby twp, mi
These taste great! They are soft and buttery melt in your mouth yummy! You can eat it by itself or pair it with fruit and it tastes great either way!
Melissa H.
Woodsfield, OH
Just a hint of raisins makes this cake/muffin amazing. So moist and delicious. Manke sure you're the first to get some or there won't be any left.
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
I love love love Lemon Cake, and this one takes it. Always fluffy and moist, and FULL of flavor. I only wish other lemon desserts were as great.
Amie H.
Haven't had one of these in years. They are delicious though! Rich and smooth flavor. Eat it plain or pile on strawberries and whipped cream!
Carol B.
Raleigh, NC
I love entenmann's pound cake. during the holidays I put strawberries and whip cream on it. I would recommend this pound cake to everyone.
Nice sweet treat that is very rich moist and indulgent. A small piece can really satisfy the dessert craving. Great when on sale of boo.
Maoly G.
Staten Island, NY
This with a cup of coffee. Oh my god your taste buds would be in heaven! Love anything pumpkin and this doesn't taste too artifical either
Megan H.
Lehighton, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nothing says fall like pumpkin, and this pumpkin loaf is just amazing!! And you can warm it up a bit and put vanilla ice cream on top
Rima J.
I think we probably all grew up eating entemans cake. Raisin loaf cake was def a must with some milk in the am. Yum. Great memories .
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
You can't go wrong with Entenman's baked goods! This cake is very smooth and is a great complement with fruit and whipped cream!
amber p.
Columbia, TN
What is your favorite product? We love the blueberry!
Danthony C.
Romulus mi
I wanna know will there ever be a chance to eat the cake fresh
Chrissie N.
COLUMBUS, GA
Do they come in mini packets ?
teresa C.
Forest Hills, NY
I love this cake ..... Is so delicious I always need to have it at home... Is great with chocolate milk
brunilda m.
I have tasted different flavors of this brand , is this flavor any good? Idk, I need to buy