Entenmann's Lemon Loaf Cake uploaded by ūüíé Silvia R.

BY ENTENMANN'S

Fresh Lemon Flavor makes this loaf cake perfect as a snack or light dessert.

• I have tasted different flavors of this brand , is this f...2 Answers
  • I love this cake ..... Is so delicious I always need to h...2 Answers
  • I wanna know will there ever be a chance to eat the cake ...2 Answers
Sharah  S.
Great cake with a fabulous taste. This is a very moist cake. Growing up you could always find an entenmanns dessert in our house. That says a lot about a product that has been consistent throughout the years
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
This cake is good used as "short cake" part of strawberry short cake. Strawberries on top with cool whip is divine. I love this sour. Ream cake. It's the perfect balance between sweet and too sweet.
Chrissie N.
COLUMBUS, GA
These right here are amazing. I always get a box when I go shopping because it's a snack you never get tired of eating. It's not too sugary, so it's the perfect dessert.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
Yum! Entenmann's always has delicious, moist pastries and this lemon loaf cake is no exception. They are fluffy, soft pieces of heaven! These make a great dessert.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Entenmanns makes the best coffee cakes ever. Love all the flavor. Lemon is one of the best and my second fave is pumpkin. They are not overly sweet and very moist.
Paola C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Go to sweet cake!. Soft and melts right in your mouth. very addicting take one bite and you want more and more. Fresh lemon flavor makes for a perfect citrus, sweet snack.
Sophia L.
Best loaf cake ever!! it is so soft at delicious!!! i totally recommend this to the loaf cake lovers out there because it has a great texture, great taste, etc.
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
This Pound cake is yummy and very good toasted with your favorite jam or Nutella. A bad habit , indeed! Great base cake for trifles and desserts in a hurry.
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This cake is perfect for the holidays, I hear slices up and serve them with French vanilla ice cream and a dash of cinnamon. Everyone goes crazy for it!
Makayla F.
This tastes just like my grandmas. its good with strawberry's on top for a sweet little snack. even a drizzle of chocolate syrup for a midnight snack
amber p.
Columbia, TN
What is your favorite product? We love the blueberry!
Danthony C.
Romulus mi
I wanna know will there ever be a chance to eat the cake fresh
Chrissie N.
COLUMBUS, GA
Do they come in mini packets ?
teresa C.
Forest Hills, NY
I love this cake ..... Is so delicious I always need to have it at home... Is great with chocolate milk
brunilda m.
I have tasted different flavors of this brand , is this flavor any good? Idk, I need to buy