Entenmann's Lemon Loaf Cake uploaded by đź’Ž Silvia R.

BY ENTENMANN'S

Fresh Lemon Flavor makes this loaf cake perfect as a snack or light dessert.

• I have tasted different flavors of this brand , is this f...2 Answers
  • I love this cake ..... Is so delicious I always need to h...2 Answers
  • I wanna know will there ever be a chance to eat the cake ...2 Answers
Natalie A.
This is a really moist, fluffy cake and very sweet with a little bit of an acid/citrusy taste because of the lemon. I find the lemon to be a little too overpowering and I would prefer if it was a little more subtle of a taste. If you're into that very lemony taste, then this would be a great cake for you to try. The texture is fabulous.
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
I purchased this, very excited to try it. When I went to cut into the loaf it was hard and stale. I was hessitant, but decided I would still give it a taste. Worst decision I've made! I couldn't even swallow a single bit. I had to throw the entire loaf out. I was very displeased with the product and my purchase. I won't soon be purchasing another loaf after such a terrible experience.
Leoni D.
The perfect accompaniment for tea or coffee if tea isn't your thing. I adore loaf cake and will typically get some when it's available at a bakery. Many times I'm left disappointed but I haven't ever had that problem with with this loaf cake from entenmanns. It's consistently moist and the flavor is always delicious!
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
I ate (some of!) one of these at a tea party the other day, and I was really impressed! It was dense, like a pound cake, which I wasn't expecting out of a lemon cake, but it was absolutely delicious, and paired very well with black tea. Also lighter on the calories than I thought it would be. 10/10, always recommend.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
I just purchased this today at my local grocery store! They were on a display made just of fall Entenmann's products. I love anything pumpkin and especially Entenmann's Pumpkin Muffins. This bread wasn't so bad but I had a small slice right after the muffin and it wasn't as moist. It was an end piece though so I will judge again later and I will have my fiancé do the same...he is the pumpkin king!! So far though, so good!
Stephane D.
I love Entenmanns! It's a brand that reminds me of my Grandparents and summer at their home. We would do the coffee cake for breakfast and it was always delicious! This banana crumb loaf is just as good! Great with coffee, pleasant taste and yummy as always.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the PERFECT breakfast food! Its great in the morning with tea or coffee especially when you're on the go. Definitely stick it in the microwave or toaster oven for a minute or two and it turns into the perfect snack.
Ashley W.
Roseville, MN
I have always been a fan of Entenmanns coffee cake. I never branched out with Entenmanns products because I was so crazy about the coffee cake but am I glad I did! I love lemon in sweets and this lemon loaf is up there with the best. As far as store packaged lemon loaf, this one is at the top of the list!
Elizabeth P.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I love this and I particularly love the hint of lemon. It's delicious but doesn't overtake the cake. My kiddos love this, too. I love to bake, but honestly it's so much easier, time-saving, and I think less expensive to eat this. Plus, it's delicious.
Heather B.
Joppa, MD
I live in Maryland, where Entenmann's is made. They make THE best stuff. This lemon pound cake is luscious...moist & smooth & a great fresh lemon flavor with the pound cake texture. It doesn't taste like lemon Pledge like some lemon products do.
amber p.
Columbia, TN
What is your favorite product? We love the blueberry!
Danthony C.
Romulus mi
I wanna know will there ever be a chance to eat the cake fresh
Chrissie N.
Columbus, GA
Do they come in mini packets ?
teresa C.
Forest Hills, NY
I love this cake ..... Is so delicious I always need to have it at home... Is great with chocolate milk
brunilda m.
I have tasted different flavors of this brand , is this flavor any good? Idk, I need to buy