BY ENTENMANN'S

Moist yellow cake with a crunchy, nutty sensation topped with a decadent coconut glaze. see more...

Entenmann's Lemon Crunch Cake, 23 oz
  • "The lemo flavor is just the right amount of lemon not overpowering" in 1 review
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
This cook is so good. You can literally get it anywhere, which is great when you are in need of a baked good. It makes for a very yummy dessert.
Christy B.
Christy B.
White Hall, AR
I have been buying this brand for years. They are always fresh and moist. Each member of the family has a special kind they like.
lina l.
lina l.
Allentown, PA
One of my favorite cakes it tastes so good with milk. good for a late night snack and a movie
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Clarksville, MD
They are so soft and sweet perfect for a treat or to take to a party. they are pried kind of high at the stores near me but still worth the money on occasion
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is great thing to take to church for people, at least that's how I've tried it. It's good with coffee is what I should've said.
carlos r s.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
My mom love this cake
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Reisterstown, MD
I feel this is the best cake for small gatherings with family and friends. Always moist and makes you want just one more piece.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Love lemon so when ever I can get my hands in something that has it in it. I do. Tanginess isn't all that crazy but just enough. And consistency is soft enough for well milk. I love to dip any bakery (especially in the morning) in milk this to me works great!
Irene M.
Irene M.
Philadelphia, PA
OBSESSED WITH THIS CAKE!!!!! I usually get this instead of a birthday cake....lol ( and I'm okay with that)
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Entenmans Louisiana crunch cake is so southern and so delicious.you cannot make this cake from scratch cheaper then what Entenmans sells it for.it is a check of a bargain.believe me I have never had any leftovers from this cake.try the pound cake too,very good.
Tiaka W.
Tiaka W.
Brooklyn, New York
How many people can I serve with this cake?
celia r.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
is the limon taste strong??
Michele R.
Michele R.
Rosamond
Is this a lemon cake or is it just lemon icing?